Chapter 23

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I was getting dressed for an important meeting well that's what Irvin told me. he wouldn't tell me exactly who or where we were meeting but none the less I trusted him. today I went with a bandanna inspired tube top with same black pants and some white heels. I admired myself in the mirror. going into the living where I rain was on the phone.

Outfit

"if she gets hurt today I am going to put a bullet in you"

"if she gets hurt today I am going to put a bullet in you". I pause then continued walking towards Irvin irvin turned once he heard me hanging up the the phone.

"ready to go mini." he asked. Pulling him down in a kiss and smacking his ass answering his questions as I nodded my head. Irvin and I have been closer since we had a first time. He has been busy but every time he had free time he is spending it with me.

when I had told the girls he and I had fianlly had sex they couldn't stop bugging me about it.
Asking all sorts of absurd question.

The whole time that ivrin was driving he kept his hand on my leg. We pulled up what seemed to be a warehouse. I looked around confuse as Irvin open the door for me holding my hand and walking me in the ware house.

Once inside there were men everywhere they were all the Dressed in suits and looking over at Irvin. When we were passing they all bowed there heads.

I didn't notice at first but irvin carried himself more scary than he usally due to where if I didn't know irvin I would have shitted my pants.

He had taken me to a office in the back that was mostly black with a bit of grey. Like most of his offices.

Marcas came barging in with his all black suit on.
"Donna" he nearly yelled once he saw me hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe.

Irvin grabbed his suit moving him away from me. I chuckle at him. "I am surprise you brought her." He says shrugging Irvin off his jacket.

"She needed to to know sooner or later." Irvin speaks as though I was not standing in the same room as them.

"Am I missing something here"

Irvin shackes his head leading me out if the office his hand as always on my ass. We walked into the room where there was a large table in the middle of the room. Surrounded the table look like what could be hundreds of men some dress in suits some in workout attire.

They went quite as he walked in bowing there heads. Irivin  pulled me closer to him where my back was to his front.

The only girl who was in the room stood up dressed In tight fitted dress that she might as well not had on cause you could see everything. Her face all caked up.

"Who is that fat bitch" she says and not longer after I heard a bang noise that made me scream as she fell to the floor. I stared in horror as I turn toward Irvin.
He just killed someone

Irvin pov

I didn't want to break the whole mafia thing to Nyomi like this I wanted to introduce her to all my men. And break it to her slowly after explaining what we do here but instead I had to kill that bitch who insult her in front of all of my men.

I couldn't seem week to all my men and also the fact I just wanted to kill her for specking those words to my mini.

At first I thought the best decision for Nyomi was keep her out of the mafia as long as I could but I decided that it wouldn't be better for us. I didn't want something to happen where she didn't trust me anymore. Well that really didn't matter now.

Mini looked at me so frightened I wish that my stupid ass would have just waited till after to kill her.

"This is your Donna and you will respect her." Was what I  said hiding what I really felt.

I walked her out of the room leading her back to the office where she just at on the couch shook.

" Nyomi I didn't want to tell you this way but I am a part of the mafia well actually I lead the American mafia and before you ask we don't do human trafficking"

"Like you kill people for a living" she says voice shacking.

"That's not the main propose but it just something that comes with the job. But we don't kill anymore who doesn't deserve it."

"What about that girl that you just killed"

"She deserved it, she insulted you" she just sat  there looking at me with disbelief before she sighed leaning back on couch.

"I just need to think about All of this, my mind ain't catching up with everything."

"That's fine you want to find home"  I asked I needed to get to the meeting but Marcus can catch me up.

"Take me to aria's"

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗

Thank you for 67k+ reads

This chapter is a bit shorter I will try to have the next chapter out soon.

Corrects me if there are any mistakes I rushed editing.