Chapter 10: VIP

Tatsuo and Darren arrive at the city gate of Argonaut. Looking at the city from a far bird's eye view, it bears the shape of an eight-edged cog wheel. For each edge there is an entrance gate. The city is divided into 4 sectors, with a large, tall structure located at the epicenter.

Bringing both arms into the air, Tatsuo triumphantly declares that they've finally made it. He faces Darren to josh how his impeccable memory allowed them to find their destination.

Darren: Uh...Yeah...It was impressive...But it wasn't even about that...We were out of the forest for quite a while...All you said was: "I smell something!" And now we're here...

Ignoring Darren's comment, Tatsuo is excited to enter the city to meet up with the others. The two make their way to one of the city's entrances where a line is formed that they get into, until it was finally time for them to get verified.

Guard: Name please?

Tatsuo: Hi I'm Tatsuo and he's Darren.

The guard's eyes spontaneously widens with shock: Huh?! You're Tatsuo!? The one from Geld?!

Tatsuo:..I'm sorry which guild...?

Darren (thinking): Guild?

The guard hands over a sheet of paper with "GELD" written on it.

Guard: This one.

Tatsuo: Oh yea, I'm a part of Geld.

Darren's eyes widens as if they were about to pop out, as he couldn't comprehend the level of stupid he was witnessing.

The guard rings a bell, "MAKE WAY! WE'VE GOT A VIP VISITOR!!!"

Darren flabbergasted: HUH???!

Darren and Tatsuo are then taken to a luxurious looking mansion.

Guard: Here is your stay! Your friends are waiting for you inside!

Darren stares at the mansion blankly, while Tatsuo gazes in awe.