Chapter 3: Guild Hub

Moments after entering the town, the group venture their way into a weapons shop. There, Sharon finally buys some arrows and a new crossbow. She hops ecstatically up-and-down, having not only her weaponries back, but for it to be brand new too.

"Yay~! A crossbow! And it's new~!" Sharon exclaims jubilantly while clutching onto her newly bought items tightly.

Victor on the other hand, had simply wanted to go back home, and was growing impatient. The fact that he was also in an area he was unfamiliar with did not help to foster his nerves. "Ok you got what you wanted, can we now go get maps?"

"Of course! Of course! Sorry! I'm just so happy~!" She responds back delighted, with excitement spilling out of her.

People in the background begin to murmur. A crowd slowly forms out on the street.

Bystander 1: Oi! Look!

Bystander 2: Isn't that...?! Grand Orion....?!

Sharon's pointed ears twitch, catching wind of the bystanders' words. Her attention immediately turns towards outside the shop.

Bystander: Look! Look! It's Grand Orion! Grand Orion is in the town!

She did hear clearly after all. "Grand Orion?! The real thing!?" Sharon fangirled. Her eyes sparkle in enthusiasm.

Members of Grand Orion are seen marching through the streets as people make way for them.

The trio makes their way through the crowd, squishing and shoving their way to the front. Meanwhile Tatsuo simply marches forward, the giant box he's carrying on his shoulder rudely smacking people on their head with them ensuing complaints following.

Sharon's head pops out from the front of the crowd. As soon as her sight laid on the people marching down on the rustic streets, it became apparent to her. She could tell immediately from the pictures she's seen from the news and posters on the rare occasions she visited the towns far away from her home when she was young.

The man at the very front was wrapped in a red cape and wore heavy, yet regal armor underneath. He had gray hair styled in a slick back, and two hair strands that grew thicker with a bushy end that stuck out from where the hair receded, impersonating antennae that are slicked back as well. That man was their leader, Bruce. Though he is old, he still had a physique of a weathered, yet healthy warrior.

Sharon: Oh wow! It's really them! Grand Orion! I never thought I'd get to see a famous guild here!

The Orion members gently smile and wave back at the crowd as they receive revered cheers from them. One of the members beside their leader at the front moves in closer to whisper to him.

Orion member: Oi...Bruce...

Bruce: Yeah , I feel it too...It's only slight, but there's a feeling of dread looming in the air that's making me anxious... As if there's some sort of unsettling gaze fixated on us... For now we should remain calm, if anything happens we'll take action. Let's not cause a panic here.

Amongst the crowd Tatsuo stares at them cluelessly.

"So, what is Grand Orion?" Tatsuo asked Sharon.

"Only one of the greatest guilds ever! They're currently ranked 3rd in the official overall guild ranking!" Sharon answered.

"Oh, I see..." Tatsuo says, affirming her response.

Tatsuo: ....

Tatsuo: What's a guild?