- 11 - Baby, I'm Jealous

Start from the beginning

"How long do you live like this?"

"Since the start of my semester." He crossed his arms.

"How far did you get with him?" What is this interview...

"You know you were my first kiss so we didn't get anywhere beyond friendly gestures." Gosh, I'm tired of this.

"Fine, I'll let it be." Finally... it'd be for the best if he just avoided P'Ton. He sat on Miriam's bed and started checking me up.

"Wha- what's wrong?"

"Well... I wanted to change my clothes but Khan will get here later."

"Should I lent you some? But you should know they are very colorful." He smiled.

"Like your personality. Anything from you is great." I went to find something that would suit him but found just a white hoodie with mouse Mickey and grey shorts... should I lend him even underwear?" I rather put one pair of boxers between the clothes and walked back to him.

"Here... you can change in the bathroom." But he started taking his shirt off right here in front of my eyes. Does jealousy make him this bold?!

I could finally see his bare chest for the first time. Oh God, he looked so hot! Collarbone made me drool and his perfect skin... and when I saw his V-line, I was ready to go to hell.

"Do you like what you see?" He's torturing me!

"Should I be honest?" He smirked.

"You don't have to, I see your saliva running from your mouth." I quickly wiped it.

"You are doing this on purpose!" He came closer to me and I thought he's going to kiss me but he just grabbed the clothes I gave him.

"You don't have to use the underwear..."

"Close your eyes." I did as he said but couldn't help and opened them a little. But he was turned around so I had a view just on his... damn, even his ass is perfect." Luckily he put on the underwear and shorts quickly so I survived the heat. And when he put on the hoodie which was very loose for me, he looked really cute. Then he sniffed to it.

"It smells really nice." Then he came closer to me and sniff kissed my yellow T-shirt on my chest. I've got goosebumps from his sudden change of personality...

"Oh okay... Do you want to go down? P'Ai and P'Nai always play some games." He shrugged but followed me when I walked out. His behavior was very strange.

He followed me to the kitchen where I wanted to quench my thirst, but we came across P'Ton... I'm so unlucky today...

"Why are you always by Chon's side?" Why weren't you there when you had the chance, P'Ton?

"I want to keep him company. From what I know... you weren't very nice to him." I like this side of Akk but also don't but also do... I don't understand my mind anymore.

P'Ton slammed the table.

"You stole my best friend and now even my place to live in. Shouldn't you have some respect for older people?" Akk pressed his fits and I came between them before anything could happen.

"P'Ton, calm down. It was my decision... Akk has nothing to do with this!" Stop it... you are just doing this because I stopped being your caretaker...

"I can't believe... Chon had a crush on you once." My mind went blank... did he forget P'Ton didn't know? But something in me suddenly broke.

"Chon had-."

"Chon!" I passed out before I could say something... before I could deny it or anything... The next time I woke up on Akk's lap.

"Chon... I'm so sorry. I haven't felt so frustrated in my life but when I saw the face of the guy who hurt you... I couldn't think straight. I know I went too far when I told him your secret-." I put my hand on his lips.

"Shushh, it's alright." I should feel betrayed but I didn't. I'm still scared of P'Ton's reaction but it's not like the last time... I don't have any romantic feelings for him anymore and this face in front of me healed my broken heart.

His head leaned closer to my face and he kissed me from his side. It was just a small peck but it was enough for me to know how much Akk regretted it.

"Chon, I like you..." He said while I was touching his face and his expression full of struggling. I did not expect to hear this word so soon...