Freaking || Chapter 106

Start from the beginning

     A sigh left my lips as I grabbed my phone and went into the guest room to just be alone with my thoughts. As I laid in the cold bed deep in thought with my back facing the door and eyes set on the wall for no longer than 5 minutes, the sound of the door opening gained my attention.

     As I turned my head to see the familiar silhouette I relaxed and just went back to my old position. Luca climbed into bed and threw an arm over my waist pulling me closer to him as he then placed a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was dismissing your feelings. You know I never want you to close off to me.....but baby if you're worrying about Ryan you don't have to, I told you I won't let him touch you." Luca spoke in a calming voice and low tone.

"I know you're scared, but I need you to know I'm here to protect you, okay?" Tears brimmed my eyes before I turned around and hugged him tightly allowing my tears to stream down my cheeks freely. Luca hugged me back even tighter before placing a kiss on the top of my head and rubbing my back comforting me and telling me that it'll all be okay.

     After calming down we both laid in bed in silence. As the night went on my eyes gradually became heavier as Lucas heartbeat and scent calmed me further into my slumber. Though I welcomed the sleep and allowed my body to rest my mind never stopped racing questioning what had happened.

When the following day rolled around I woke up alone with a bouquet of flowers and a note.

'I have a day filled with activities so get ready❤️. L.G.'

I smiled and hurried into the shower. After a nice warm and relaxing shower I changed into jeans and a shirt then headed downstairs where I found Luca on a phone call. Going up to him I hugged him and smiled when Luca smiled down at me and gave me a kiss.

"Maybe some other time, I have to go though so I'll talk to you later." Luca nodded after a bit of silence on our end and by the faint sound of the voice coming through the voice I could tell it was Lorenzo. Luca hung up and gave me his undivided attention.

"Hi baby." Luca spoke with a big smile as he pecked my lips right after.

"Hi." My smile brightened.

"Did you sleep well?" I nodded though that was far from the truth.

"I booked us a day at the spa seeing as how you were really tense a little while back." I smiled and though the feeling of dread didn't leave it was nice to see how much attention he payed to me.

Luca and I left the house then found ourselves at the spa. We relaxed and did all of my favorite things during the day which made me feel better but that was until it was night time and Luca had gone to bed. As we both laid in bed the feeling of being watched made me once again sit up in bed for the second time in two days. As my eyes looked around I froze once a pair of green brown eyes locked with mines.

My blood ran cold and looking down I could see the outline of his grin. I inwardly screamed I as lowly called for Luca feeling my voice crack as my eyes stayed glued to those haunting eyes. I glanced away in the direction of Luca and started calling for him as I shook him but once I glanced back towards the close he wasn't there.

"Luca get up." I started hitting him not taking my eyes off the closet door that was once again ajar.

"What's wrong?" Luca once again tiredly asked. It being pretty late into the night I felt bad but my body was trembling in fear at the thought of Ryan being in the house.

"I think he's in the closet." I spoke still looking towards the door before my eyes went to meet Lucas gaze.

"What?" He asked in a confused tone as he sat up and turned the lamp on.

"I think Ryan's in the closet." Luca worriedly eyed me before just getting out of bed and turning our bedroom lights on along with turning the lights for the closet on as he walked in. I just sat in bed to scared to even move. Moments later he walked out but he was alone. Luca sat down on his side of the bed and sighed before pulling me in for a tight hug. 

"Are you okay?" He asked lowly to which I shook my head.

I was far from okay. I was losing my mind and the fact that every time I thought I saw him Luca didn't it just...it drove me mad.

Am I actually losing it?

_____

~

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment;)

Sorry for the MIA!! I know I personally hate it when authors don't update but too much has been happening and I haven't gotten around to writing

This chapter does need to be edited so don't mind any errors!

We're nearing the end!!!!🥲

Anyways love you all and thanks for all the love and support❤️,

are we ready to say bye bye to Luca and Lyla?🤧