Chapter 65 + Link

Although Fuli desperately didn't want to admit it, after He Buzhou's repeated affirmation, he had to accept the reality.

It would be possible to refine a new body, but he had no materials.

Xiao Yi'an only had this ball left. If he wanted to refine a human body, he would have to have a body. The previous doll was made from his own dead body.

Now Xiao Yi'an's body is afraid that it will be blown into ashes along with Zianxue, so what can be used to refine his body?

Just when he was in trouble, He Buzhou suddenly pondered: "What if there is an immortal bone?"

Fu Qing, who was bandaging Qinglong's wound, paused and looked sideways.

Fuli said: "If you have immortal bones, you can give it a try, but the question is where can we get them?"

Immortal bones are not something that can be found just by weeds on the roadside. They must be cultivated into the body of an immortal.

He Buzhou said firmly: "If there are immortal bones, I will take you to find them when we get out."

Fuli obviously didn't believe it, and even thought that he might not know what immortal bones were. He didn't even take what He Buzhou said at heart, and instead began to worry about where to get a body.

Fu Qing, who listened to the whole process, looked at He Buzhou thoughtfully for a long time. It was not until Qinglong noticed that he had not moved to call him for a long time that he withdrew his gaze.

Everyone rested in the small world for two days, and estimated that there would be little remaining power from the explosion in the outside world at this time, so they asked the little black ball to open the entrance to the small world again, and first sent a few people out to investigate and confirm that it was safe. Only then did they step out of the small world.

Seeing the devastated scene in front of them, everyone gasped.

I saw that the Xiao family's old house, which was originally located halfway up the mountain, had been moved to flat ground for a hundred miles including the top of the mountain. What was even more exaggerated was the deep pit that was almost a hundred meters in diameter in the center. It can be imagined that at that time How terrifying is the tribulation thunder.

He was completely rushing to take Wuya's life.

Fuli couldn't help but clicked his tongue and said: "It's really not allowed by heaven. As soon as I get the opportunity, I will be crushed and ashes. How many unscrupulous things have been done."

He Buzhou stared deeply into the pit and clenched his fingers tightly.

Wuya's fate undoubtedly sounded the alarm for him. Even if Xiao Yi'an has done nothing yet, as long as he is an evil spirit, he will be targeted by heaven sooner or later. Before Xiao Yi'an was exposed, he had to get him a body cover as soon as possible.

He Buzhou said to Fuli, "Take me to the deep pit."

Fuli hummed in confusion, "Are you crazy? Where are you going?"

"Get the immortal bones."

He Buzhou no longer gave any explanation, but more and more question marks floated in his mind.

"How can there be immortal bones in there?"

It is impossible for Wuya, an evil spirit with only a remnant soul, to have immortal bones. The nine-tailed cat demon has not even become an immortal, so it is even more impossible for him to have one. To put it ten thousand steps back, even if there is one, it should be chopped into pieces.