Chapter 56

At first, Fuli was surprised by Xiao Yi'an's sudden disappearance. Logically speaking, this was a situation that shouldn't happen.

He Buzhou and Bai Jinyan teamed up to put everyone in the Xiao family in prison. Except for Xiao Qingzhu, who was imprisoned in a mental hospital, no one in the Xiao family would be able to cause any harm to Xiao Yi'an.

Not many people knew about Xiao Yi'an's existence. There was no reason to kidnap him, and there was no need.

But Xiao Yi'an did disappear at home for no reason.

Fuli thought of the aura of the ancient demon that he had smelled on Xiao Yi'an. Combined with the strange situation on the surveillance screen, he had an idea of ​​who the culprit was.

Since it was done by non-human beings, it would definitely be useless to send people alone to find it. Fuli could only take He Buzhou to find his sister who had received the lich's personal inheritance and was currently working in the seventh district of the National Security Bureau.

Fuli's sister inherited their father's ability and bad temper. After hearing the whole story and asking for Xiao Yi'an's horoscope, she held a huge turtle shell and banged it for a while. After a long time, she dropped a flat thunder.

"The big killer is dead. He's not dead yet, but he's not far away."

Fuli gasped, and He Buzhou beside him turned red-eyed for a moment and breathed deeply and rapidly.

Before the two of them could ask if there was a way to solve the problem, my sister gasped and made another twist, "But fortunately, I will meet a noble person. Death is inevitable but not death, so don't worry."

"What does it mean to be doomed but not to die? Please explain it clearly, sister."

Fuli asked, but his sister said ruthlessly: "Don't reveal the secret, guess it yourself."

Then they both were kicked out.

"Can you please give me a specific tip? I'm very worried about my lover."

Before the door closed, He Buzhou held the doorknob. The man who was always calm and composed, with his own arrogance, slightly bent his back, and his tone was almost a humble plea.

My sister's slightly scrutinizing eyes lingered on him, and she clicked her tongue impatiently: "Don't you have a target of suspicion? Why are you asking me?"

After saying that, he closed the door hard and made a loud bang.

The two of them were stunned for a moment. The clue was obvious and pointed to the Xiao family, but the people suspected of committing the crime were currently in jail.

No, there is also a crazy Xiao Qingzhu.

The two looked at each other and it seemed that Xiao Qingzhu would be the biggest breakthrough.

This is the fourth day since Xiao Yi'an disappeared. Fuli originally thought that with how much He Buzhou cared about him, he would go crazy after being missing for so many days, but in fact he was unusually calm and rational. Of course, if you ignore his bloodshot eyes and the stubble that hasn't been taken care of for a few days.

In the extended business car, Fuli hesitated to speak. From time to time he glanced at He Buzhou, who was staring at the computer monitor screen without blinking. In the end, he couldn't help but said: "Why don't you get some sleep first? I'll take care of it." That’s fine, I’ll call you as soon as anything happens.”

With He Buzhou's current condition, Fuli was afraid that he would fall down first before Xiao Yi'an could be found again.

Ever since Xiao Yi'an disappeared, He Buzhou could count on his five fingers the number of times He Buzhou had closed his eyes and rested.