Chapter 62

Only floating away from the hurt world was achieved. He covered his injured heart and sent a voice call to his old attacker to seek comfort.

No one was paying attention to him at the scene. Xian Xue directly stared at Lao Xuan Turtle and Fu Qing who were struggling to maintain the formation, while He Buzhou took care of himself with the little black ball.

The arrival of Xianxue made Lao Xuan Turtle and Fu Qing pay some attention to him. Lao Xuan Turtle said, "What's the matter with this little friend coming here?"

In order to maintain the formation, Lao Xuan Turtle spent most of his spiritual energy, and it was difficult to talk to him.

Xianxue didn't answer, but turned sideways and looked up at the black mist that was speeding through the clouds and intertwined with a blue light. He said indifferently: "Open the formation and let him in."

Xianxue was not discussing with them, but giving a notice.

"What crazy talk are you talking about? Let him in? Then everything we do these days becomes a joke?"

Old Xuan Turtle's eyes widened angrily, and he became very angry in an instant.

Xianxue just looked at him quietly with firm eyes, obviously determined.

At this time, Fu Qing spoke.

"Can I ask Senior why we ordered us to stop him at all costs, but now we insist on opening the formation?"

Xian Xue said: "Don't ask what you shouldn't ask, just do as you are told."

This situation is very similar to He Buzhou's answer when he questioned him.

Fu Qing stared at him for a long time, then glanced at Fu Li and He Buzhou not far away. He pursed his lips and asked, "Should I believe you?"

Xianxue said: "I don't need you to believe it or not. Even if you don't open the formation, it will only be a matter of time before he comes in. Why waste your efforts for the inevitable result?"

Fu Qing's expression became stern when he heard this. He looked at Qinglong, who was gradually losing ground in the clouds, and withdrew the transferred spiritual power with a sullen face.

Old Xuan Turtle looked anxious, "Madam of the Patriarch!"

Fu Qing looked at him coldly: "Listen to him and withdraw the formation."

Old Xuan Turtle bit his back teeth and glared angrily at Xian Xue, but finally listened to Fu Qing's words.

"Thank you very much."

Xianxue's emotionless eyes finally had a hint of smile, but it was fleeting and fleeting.

Without the support of spiritual power, the formation was instantly annihilated into tiny points of light.

Xianxue carried the shattering formation on his back, and the sunlight that penetrated the clouds fell behind him, dizzying his whole body with a holy halo. The beautiful emerald-like pupils were empty and unfocused, and the whole person was so transparent that it seemed like they would disappear in the next second.

He murmured in a low voice, "If you don't want to die, just take everyone out of here."

Fu Qing was startled and had a vague premonition.

"You want to die with him?"

All Fu Qing could think of was self-destruction.

Xianxue shook her head, "Yes, and no."

After that, he didn't answer anymore, but looked sideways at He Buzhou and said, "Remember, keep an eye on it. If Wu Ya discovers it, it won't be able to survive."