Chapter 15

Regarding the sincere longing for He Buzhou, Xiao Yi'an felt guilty when she thought that she had watched TV all day and didn't think of him at all.

The boss is running around outside to support him, but he is so happy that he doesn't care about Shu. It's really inappropriate.

Xiao Yi'an, who felt that he shouldn't, didn't dare to open his eyes and look at He Buzhou until he turned off the lights and went to sleep, because he was afraid that he would be one step closer to bending into a steel ring.

He Buzhou regretted it after he said those words. He smiled bitterly and curled his lips. This was just an ordinary doll. What was the meaning of what he said? This doll would not give him any response, nor would it turn into Xiao Yian like he imagined.

"Maybe I'm really drunk..."

He sighed softly, hugged Xiao Yi'an who was pretending to be dead and went back to the room to rest.

Because of the alcohol paralysis, there was no need to induce drowsiness, so He Buzhou fell asleep with his pillow on his face.

Xiao Yi'an was deeply persecuted by dreams. Every time he dreamed of He Buzhou, he was always by He Buzhou's side. This time he learned the lesson, and decided to keep his eyes open until dawn, and then slowly catch up on his sleep after He Buzhou went back to work.

The imagination is beautiful, but the reality is very skinny. The more I don't want to sleep, the sleepier I feel.

Facts have proved that no matter who Duke Zhou wants to invite to play chess, no one can escape his invitation.

After holding on for less than ten minutes, Xiao Yi'an fell into a deep sleep.

This time, without any surprise, Xiao Yi'an had another dream, and it was still about Hebuzhou.

Xiao Yian was not surprised at all, and even felt so numb.

This time it was at the banquet again. Everyone around him felt very familiar to him, but no one could clearly see their facial features.

"An'an."

The old man, whose facial features he couldn't see clearly but who made him feel close to him, walked slowly toward him with a cane. The handsome man following behind him could be recognized by Xiao Yi'an even if he turned into gray.

"grandfather."

Xiao Yi'an frowned subconsciously, stepped forward to help the old man, and said reproachfully: "You haven't recovered yet, why didn't you ask the nurse to accompany you?"

The old man smiled heartily and said: "You guys are just making too much fuss. Grandpa, I am in good health and don't need a nurse."

Xiao Yi'an pursed his lips in extreme disapproval. Seeing that he was angry, the old man quickly admitted his mistake and promised: "Okay, okay, grandpa is wrong. Let the nurse come over later."

Only then did Xiao Yi'an feel satisfied.

"An'an, this is Mr. Hebu Zhouhe, the newly appointed president of the He family."

He Buzhou still had that inhumane and indifferent expression, but the look he looked at him was extremely aggressive.

"Hebuzhou."

Looking at the well-jointed fingers in front of him, Xiao Yi'an hesitated for a moment, then stretched out his hand to shake it.

"Hello, my name is Xiao Yi'an."

After exchanging names politely, he quickly withdrew his hand. I don't know if he was too sensitive, but when he was about to pull away, He Buzhou's thumb seemed to gently rub the back of his hand.