Chapter 18

"Thank you."

Everything was said without saying anything. Bai Jinyan walked into the living room, and He Buzhou turned around and closed the door after he entered, and locked the door behind him.

Xiao Yi'an, who was watching the whole process: "??"

No, didn't He Buzhou just agree to that blond beauty to help him cover? How could you turn around and betray someone?

Is this still the overbearing boss in his impression that he does what he says?

Xiao Yi'an couldn't help but feel a sense of self-doubt. What on earth did he have a crush on?

He Buzhou, who didn't know what it was about, quickly stepped forward and stopped Bai Jinyan when he went straight to the bedroom.

"What's the meaning?"

Bai Jinyan saw that his target was very close, but Cheng Yaojin was killed halfway. He looked sideways, his eyes gloomy.

He Buzhou said: "I don't like others to set foot on my private territory, not even temporarily."

"So? You still have to cover for him?"

Regarding Bai Jinyan's doubts, He Buzhou just said indifferently: "No, I won't stop you from pulling him out, but I promised him to help him drag you out, so before I leave, Mr. Bai can only Just wait."

"You are benefiting from both ends."

Instead of being angry, Bai Jinyan snorted.

He Buzhou said: "Mr. Bai, I am a businessman. Shouldn't businessmen only pursue profits?"

He did promise to take Fuli in, but he didn't say he would help him cover his whereabouts. Just now, he did agree to help Fuli hold Bai Jinyan away, but he didn't say that he would block people from the door.

Agreeing to help Bai Jinyan does not conflict with agreeing to Fuli's matter, and he does not count as going back on his word.

Bai Jinyan smiled slightly: "What Mr. He said is absolutely true."

Xiao Yi'an: "..."

As a businessman who only cares about profits, he suddenly discovered that He Buzhou also had such a doggy side.

Poor Fuli was still huddled in the closet, completely unaware that he had been sold so hard that he had no pants left.

Bai Jinyan was moved by He Buzhou. The cooked duck had been placed on the table. He didn't believe that the duck could still live and fly with its wings.

He Buzhou's private plane took off at ten in the morning, and it was only half past seven. He simply asked the hotel to send three breakfasts, two of which were for Bai Jinyan and Fuli. Unfortunately, neither of them said they were in the mood to eat. One of them was still hiding in the closet and didn't dare to come out.

He Buzhou was not polite, he filled his stomach and started to go back to his room to pack his things. After finishing cleaning, he knocked on the closet door.

The cabinet door opened a crack, and a golden head stuck out.

His blue eyes quickly turned twice, but he didn't see Bai Jinyan, and his tense facial muscles immediately relaxed.

He lowered his voice and asked, "Is the man named Bai gone?"

He Buzhou said without changing his expression: "No. Bai Jinyan is still waiting outside and refuses to leave."

Fuli instantly became nervous again and slammed the cabinet door tightly.

"Why didn't you drive him away?"