Chapter 47

Xiao Yi'an knew that he was trapped in his memories. From birth to adulthood, more than 20 years of memories were played back and forth.

He has known for as long as he can remember that his relatives do not love him, and all they need is an obedient enough puppet.

Since he was a child, he must be better than his peers. He must be proficient in all kinds of music, chess, calligraphy and painting. His grades must not fall below the first place in the grade. Even every move must be generous and decent.

The so-called shackles given by relatives made him unable to breathe. Day after day, he had already become numb.

He always thought that this was the rule in the family, but it wasn't until he was sixteen that he realized it wasn't true. From the moment he was born, he was a puppet sacrificed to the so-called adult.

A puppet does not need to think, as long as it is obedient enough, and he has always done so.

Until one day he met someone who saw through his disguise, and his black and white life was dyed with color.

"If you don't want to laugh, don't laugh. If you don't want to do something, don't do it. No one can force you except yourself."

Yes, no one can force him to be like this. The person who has been forcing him is himself, isn't he?

The thick shell that pretended to be a weak heart was severely shattered, and the puppet began to have thoughts and wanted to break free from the shackles on his body, but how easy was it?

He knows too much, and neither the Xiao family nor the people behind it can let him escape unscathed.

Death becomes a matter of course, after all, only the dead will not tell secrets.

He died an ignominious death. His sister, whom he had doted on since childhood and whom he regarded as his only relative, was drugged with sleeping pills and pushed into the sea.

It is ironic to say that the person closest to him became the executioner who killed him.

He looked on coldly like a bystander, without sadness or joy.

After reading all the memories, unspeakable sadness filled my heart.

All his life, he had been a puppet controlled by others, and he was not freed from it until his death.

In this huge world, there seems to be no place for him anywhere. If he had a choice, he would rather never have been in this world.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here."

There was a faint call in his ear, gentle yet firm.

No, no, there is another person waiting for him, and he is not alone.

His boss is still waiting for him to wake up.

I don’t know if my sudden fainting scared the boss? Probably yes, after all, there is some obvious worry hidden in the boss's words.

Xiao Yi'an smiled with relief and indulged himself into the boundless darkness.

The sunshine in the early morning in winter was not bright, but it penetrated the glass window and fell in the ward, making the white bed sheets and quilt covers shine.

There are tiny particles of light floating in the air, a gust of wind blows, the curtains flutter, and stars are rolled up.

"You said yesterday that he would wake up soon. It's already been a night. Are you sure it's just a slight cold and fever?"

He Buzhou sat next to the hospital bed. He didn't have a good rest all night because he was worried about Xiao Yi'an's condition.

The doctor was also puzzled. "His physical condition is very good, but he was in a coma due to some stimulation, wind and cold, and excessive thinking. It stands to reason that he can wake up after taking medicine and taking a rest."