Chapter 24

He Buzhou comforted the baby for a long time before calming down the delicate baby. He had always been worried and wanted to confirm the baby's name again, but looking at the baby who finally calmed down, he suddenly changed his mind.

There are many people with the same name in the world, and there is not just one named Xiao Yi'an. His reaction just now was indeed too great.

But this doll was once a human being, and became a doll after falling into the sea and drowning. He has the same name as Xiao Yian, and has the same appearance as Xiao Yian. This is too much of a coincidence.

With how closely the Xiao family protects Xiao Yi'an, they should not let anything happen to him.

He didn't dare to speculate, and after pondering for a moment, he asked the doll: "Do you remember why you fell into the sea? Is it really possible that you have no memory of your identity at all?"

Xiao Yi'an thought for a while and shook his head: "I don't remember, I can't remember anything."

Not only the memory of his life, but after turning into a doll, he vaguely seemed to have forgotten some important things.

He tried to remember it, but his head immediately hurt like needles pricking him, as if something was preventing him from remembering.

Xiao Yi'an told He Buzhou this, and the latter pondered for a moment and rubbed his hair: "If you can't remember it, don't think about it."

He couldn't bear to let go of the baby with a painful look on his face. Since he couldn't remember it, it meant it wasn't time to know the truth yet.

It is actually not difficult to confirm whether the baby and Xiao Yi'an are connected. Just check Xiao Yi'an's recent activities, and then you can rule out the possibility that he guessed.

Today is not a weekend holiday, and the company's official duties at the end of the year are particularly heavy. As a competent person in charge, He Buzhou certainly cannot take the lead in absenteeism.

After the two talked about it, He Buzhou got a new set of baby clothes and asked Xiao Yian to change into it while he went to the bathroom to wash up.

In the past, He Buzhou personally changed his clothes, but now that he changed them himself, he no longer knew how to wear them. In particular, what He Buzhou brought him was a set of Feiyu uniforms made by Ming Dynasty. After studying it for a long time, he finally found that he could only wear the outermost cloak.

After changing for a long time, Xiao Yi'an couldn't tie the straps of his underwear. He hugged the messed up clothes and squatted on the bed in frustration.

Why do you want him to change into such difficult clothes? He doesn't know how!

Although he didn't want to admit his uselessness, Xiao Yi'an finally jumped out of bed, hugged his clothes and lay next to the bathroom door, and quietly stuck out his head.

"Um...I don't know how to wear this outfit. Can you help me change?"

He admitted that he had selfish motives and tried every means to create more contact opportunities with the boss.

The person who used to be the most resistant to He Buzhou changing his clothes is now eager to ask for it a few more times.

The man who had washed his face turned around when he heard this. Because he hadn't wiped his face with a towel, his hair and eyelashes were covered with water droplets. His ruthless lips were turned red by the steam, making his cold and sharp facial features tainted with lust. gas.

The five fingers holding the clothes tightened unconsciously, and Xiao Yi'an's brain stopped for several seconds.

His boss is so handsome!