Chapter 10

Xiao Yi'an thought that he would settle down in the baby's house after having it, but when it was time to go to bed, He Buzhou held him and lay down on the bed.

Xiao Yi'an covered himself with a quilt and stared blankly at the night light on the bedside. He really didn't understand the point of having such a big baby house.

After it was finished, he was not allowed to live there. Was it just for viewing?

Xiao Yi'an didn't know if it was just for watching. What he wanted to do most at the moment was how to get rid of the boss's arm that was pressing on his waist.

It had been a few days since he was picked up, and Xiao Yi'an had some basic understanding of Hebuzhou. He usually sleeps very well and never presses himself, but tonight for some unknown reason, he scooped him into his arms with one hand and pressed him firmly with his arms, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

He kept his eyes open until dawn in despair, partly because he was afraid of having another strange dream, and partly because He Buzhou's arms were weighing him down and making him breathless.

By the time he fell asleep, it was almost dawn.

He Buzhou got up on time at 7:30. After washing, he stood by the bed and thought for a long time. Because there were several important meetings today, it was obviously inappropriate to bring the baby to the company. In the end, he carried the baby to the back of the baby's house.

As if protecting a precious item, He Buzhou covered the doll with a quilt, making sure that the thickness of the blanket on the ground would not damage the doll even if it accidentally fell.

He locked the door of the baby's house before going out to go to work.

In his sleep, Xiao Yi'an didn't know that he had moved somewhere, and it was rare that He Buzhou wasn't around him.

This time he still had a dream, but He Buzhou was not in the dream.

He dreamed that he was on a cruise ship. There were many people on the cruise ship, but no one he knew.

He leaned silently against the guardrail of the cruise ship's plywood, and the salty sea breeze blew the broken hair around his ears. The tips of the hair scratched the base of his ears, causing waves of itching.

"Brother Yi'an, it turns out you are here."

A sweet and charming voice full of surprise came from behind, and he frowned in confusion. Someone knew him;

Looking back, he saw a very sweet-looking girl, wearing a light pink fishtail dress. She looked about seventeen or eighteen years old, and her appearance was three-thirds similar to him.

The girl came up and took his arm very familiarly, pouting coquettishly: "Brother Yi'an, why do you come here alone? It's easy for me to find him."

Judging from the girl's demeanor, they seemed to have a very close relationship, but he couldn't remember who the girl was.

He originally wanted to push the girl away and say that he didn't know her, but his body and mouth were completely out of his control.

He stretched out his hand to rub the girl's head, and smiled helplessly and fondly: "I'm just a little seasick. I wanted to come out for some air. I'm sorry for making you worry."

The girl suddenly smiled and raised her eyebrows: "Brother, you don't have to say sorry to me, but next time you must tell me where you are going, I will go crazy if I can't find you."

He scraped the girl's nose and said, "Okay, I will tell you later."

After saying this, the scenery slowly became deep and dark, and the cold and bitter seawater enveloped his entire body, robbing all the air between his nose.