Chapter 52

The reception banquet hosted by the Xiao family for Young Master Xiao who returned to China had to end early because of Xiao Xinzhu's farce. After the guests dispersed, the decent smile on Mr. Xiao's face immediately collapsed.

He said to Xiao Jing with a sullen face: "Keep your sister in a nursing home and send a few more bodyguards if you can't bear it. You almost ruined my good deeds today!"

Xiao Jing lowered his eyebrows and said submissively: "I know grandpa, I will tell the nursing home to keep a closer eye on him."

Mr. Xiao's face brightened slightly, and he went upstairs with a cold snort.

It wasn't until his figure disappeared around the corner of the spiral staircase that Xiao Jing raised his head, staring at the corner and squinting slightly.

After a while, he took out his mobile phone and dialed the number of Xiao Xinzhu's attending doctor.

He didn't give the other party a chance to speak, and quickly ordered: "I don't care what method you use, even if you tie her up, I don't want to escape like today. I don't want it to happen again."

It was as if the person he was talking about was not his biological sister, but the enemy who killed his father. There was no family affection at all.

The attending doctor on the other end fearfully promised that this was the first and last time. He curled his lips impatiently and cut off the call.

In the study room upstairs, Mr. Xiao swept away his arrogance when facing his grandson, and looked at the man in front of him with hesitation and extreme respect.

The man was sitting on the sofa in a leisurely posture, with his long legs intertwined and his waist-length hair hanging casually. He was pinching the back of the cat's neck in his arms and tapping his fingers here and there.

Mr. Xiao was sullen for no reason, and his attitude became more and more awed.

"Mr. Wuya."

The man didn't even raise his head, but slowly opened his lips, "Didn't find it again?"

His expression was indifferent, making it impossible to guess his true mood at this time.

Mr. Xiao was so frightened that he took a breath, and even his explanation became hasty and weak: "Mr. Wuya, everything was done according to your instructions. There is indeed no one among the guests this time who can react with the magic core. not me……"

"Ah!"

Wu Ya interrupted Mr. Xiao with a sneer. He raised his chin slightly. He was obviously sitting down, but his scornful eyes made people feel oppressive.

"It's been more than twenty years, and I just asked you to find someone. You can't handle such a small thing. What's the use of me asking you?"

Mr. Xiao was silent, and in just a moment, his forehead was covered with fine cold sweat.

Wuya didn't want to listen to his explanation, so he tapped the tip of his shoe, "I can make the Xiao family go from poverty to the top of the wealthy families in City A, and I can drag the Xiao family back down at any time. I don't think you have any merit but hard work these years. , I can give you another month. If there is no progress after one month, then..."

There is no need to point out the unfinished meaning of the words, everyone present knows it.

Mr. Xiao quickly said: "Sir, please don't worry, we will definitely get it done this time."

"Then I'll wait for your good news."

He stood up as he spoke, and the cat in his arms began to struggle restlessly. He picked up the skin of the cat's back neck and chuckled at the bottom of his lips: "Xue Xue is acting misbehaved again."