Chapter 34

He tried several times but failed to wake Xiao Yian up. Even He Buzhou, who was used to strong winds and waves, panicked.

The first thing he thought of was Fuli. Ever since Fuli helped him find Xiao Yian, his stereotype of Fuli's magic stick had changed.

Xiao Yi'an's situation is special. As a heavenly master, Fuli must have more solutions than him.

He didn't care that it was twelve o'clock in the morning. After calling Fuli, he got up and went to the living room with the baby in his arms.

The lights in the villa were brightly lit, and He Buzhou held his chin with his fingers intertwined, his expression cold and solemn.

Less than ten minutes later, Fuli rang the doorbell. He suddenly came to his senses and carefully placed the doll in his arms on the sofa, using pillows to cushion the doll from rolling off the ground.

He quickly walked to the entrance and opened the door. It was freezing outside. Fuli rubbed his hands and stamped his feet, and said in a complaining tone: "You are too slow to open the door."

In order to arrive as quickly as possible, he flew directly on the wind, almost freezing into an ice mermaid.

He Buzhou said nothing and took out a new pair of house shoes for him to put on.

Fuli crouched down and changed his shoes. He didn't forget to ask, "How is Xiao Yi'an doing now?"

"Not optimistic." He Buzhou tightened his lips and pressed down the corners of his mouth slightly.

"Tell me the specific situation at that time."

Fu Li couldn't figure it out. Xiao Yi'an had clearly turned back into a human being, so how could something go wrong along the way?

He Buzhou pondered for a moment and told the story of what happened.

"..."

"You are such a beast."

It's really crazy to secretly kiss someone while they're sleeping, isn't it?

Fuli never expected that He Buzhou, who looked like a serious veteran cadre, would actually do such a thing.

He Buzhou coughed lightly and corrected without blushing and without a beating heart: "Your focus is wrong."

Fuli curled his lips, "Apart from this, is there nothing else wrong?"

He Buzhou said: "He has been very sleepy today. After turning into a baby, I can't wake him up."

At first, he thought it was because Xiao Yi'an had exhausted too much energy to go home, and his newly transformed body couldn't bear it, so he kept feeling sleepy. But now he felt something was wrong.

There are twenty-four hours a day, excluding the waking time, Xiao Yi'an seems to have slept for nearly eighteen hours.

Not awake?

Fuli was startled and immediately walked quickly into the house, asking where Xiao Yian was now without looking back.

Obviously the purple energy of Hebuzhou nourishes the soul, and the soul-nurturing fruit restores vitality, so this situation shouldn't happen.

Fuli was puzzled, but when he saw the doll on the sofa, his frown deepened.

"Why is there evil spirit?"

Although the demonic energy is very weak, it does exist, and this demonic energy is particularly pure. It is obviously a big demon, the kind that can crush him to death with just a few fingers.