Chapter 22

He Buzhou can remotely monitor everything that happens at home through his mobile phone. He has a panoramic view of Xiao Yian's movements throughout the day.

Looking at the pitiful doll counting sheep in the bedroom, he couldn't help but stand up several times, but when he reached for his coat, he resisted the urge and sat back.

He thought he could figure out how to deal with this doll in one day, but in the end, he looked down on himself and he didn't know how to deal with it.

I couldn’t bear to throw it away, but I felt it was wrong to keep it.

The tips of his curled fingers tapped rhythmically on the table. He looked at the doll in the surveillance camera and pondered for a long time before finally picking up the phone.

He called Fuli, the man he once thought was a swindler.

"Who is it? I'm very busy, tell me if you have anything to say!"

Fuli answered almost instantly and didn't know what he was doing. He only heard a noisy sound.

He Buzhou: "..."

Forget it, this magic stick doesn't look reliable at first glance. It's better to rely on yourself to find him.

He hung up the phone without saying a word.

On the other side, Fuli was forced to hide under the bar table by Bai Jinyan: "??"

are you crazy!

Fortunately, he took the risk of being caught and answered the phone, but ended up hanging up the phone without saying a word!

Fuli was so angry that he wanted to lift the table, but because he was so excited, he forgot that he was squatting under the table and hit his head.

Tears burst out immediately. He covered his head and screamed, completely unaware that the danger was approaching.

President Heda, who decided to rely on himself, forced himself to look at the plan after hanging up the phone.

The clock passed twelve o'clock unknowingly, and the employees below had already finished their work. He was the only one still sitting on the sofa in the lounge, staring at the doll in the surveillance camera in a daze.

He Buzhou's biological clock has always been on time, and he will turn off the lights and go to bed before eleven o'clock in the evening, but today he lost sleep because of Xiao Yi'an.

He still couldn't think of the most perfect solution. The doll on the screen stopped counting sheep and stared blankly out of the window, not knowing what he was thinking.

Originally, he had made up his mind not to go back tonight, but when he saw Xiao Yi'an struggling to climb out of bed and walk to the balcony with two legs, he still nervously clenched his phone.

He watched the doll sit on the floor of the balcony, holding a fence post with both hands, looking sideways in the direction of the door.

The cold and hard heart suddenly melted and softened into a pool of warm spring water.

He sighed resignedly. He was so clingy to him. If he threw him away, he would probably cry to death, right?

How could he be willing to let his An An cry?

President Heda, who had already pulled out the sofa to rest, packed his things without any hesitation, put on his coat and left the company, driving home at the maximum speed limit.

He Buzhou had never felt so ready to return home. When he parked the car in the garage and hurriedly ran to the door, he hesitated in opening the electronic door lock.