Chapter 36

Mother He felt it was inappropriate. After staying up all night, she finally felt that this was not the solution. She had to think about how to bring her son back to normal.

Mother He had never come into contact with the gay community, and she thought that only by knowing yourself and your enemy could you win every battle, so she got up early in the morning to search for information on the Internet.

She even entered a gay communication app without any knowledge, and when she saw the phenomena inside, she felt so entangled that she felt extremely bitter and resentful. There are people looking for one-night stands in this app, there are all kinds of people who have been cheated on, and there are even many people who are crying and complaining that their long-term partners abandoned them and got married. How can it be so confusing?

The more Crane Mother looked, the more miserable she became. She looked back and forth several times, but she didn't see many truly happy people.

Mother He is not a pedantic person, she just can't accept it for the moment. If the child really finds someone he likes and lives a solid life, it's not impossible. But looking at the boys in this circle, she suddenly felt determined that it wouldn't work.

She also searched the news after gays came out. Most of them were not favored by the world, and there were not a few who committed suicide because they couldn't bear the pressure and had a mental breakdown. The better ones are forced by their parents to get married and have children, and their lives after marriage are miserable, which is also very unfair to other girls.

The more He Mu looked at it, the more she felt it was not possible. She did not want to force He Buzhou to find a girl to get married. She is such a good girl, why should she give birth to your son? After getting married and giving birth to a child, you still have to suffer all the neglect?

Besides, she knew her son's bad temper all too well. Even if she really tried to force him, she would probably only make her son have a grudge against her, and she would do whatever she wanted to do with him.

Mother He thought about it a lot, and even if she couldn't bring her son back to his right ways, it was her duty as a mother to keep a close eye on him.

Mother He did as she was told, and immediately went to dress up to cover the dark circles under her eyes. She must be in her best condition to face her future wife.

Father He hadn't seen her since he got up. He saw her sitting in the study room early in the morning and didn't know what to do, so he didn't go up to disturb her. It wasn't until after breakfast that I saw her stumbling around and cleaning her face. I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows in confusion: "Are you asking your sisters to go shopping again? Do you still have enough money in the card? If not, I will give you money immediately."

Mother He didn't even look at him, she sipped her lipstick, and after making sure her makeup was flawless, she stood up and pushed away Father He, who was standing behind her, saying, "Rang, I'm going to see my future daughter-in-law."

"Daughter-in-law? Where did you get your daughter-in-law?"

Father He was confused. Didn't he hear his eldest son say he was looking for a partner?

He subconsciously ignored his second son and never thought about the possibility that his second son might have a partner.

Mother He rolled her eyes and was too lazy to pay attention to him. She changed into a skirt, shouldered her satchel, and went out directly.

"Hey? Wife, won't you take me with you?"

Crane's father chased after him, and Crane's mother snorted: "Get out!"