Chapter 17

"roll."

He Buzhou kicked him away and looked down at him: "Whichever hand of yours touches him, I will chop off your paw."

The beauty retracted her hand to touch the tip of her nose and said, "What a murderer. Be careful not to get a wife in the future."

He Buzhou glanced at him and said nothing. The latter raised his hands in surrender: "Okay, okay, it's my fault. I shouldn't try to touch your doll, right?"

He Buzhou was satisfied and sat down with Xiao Yian in his arms. He poured himself a cup of tea and said slowly: "I don't go to the Three Treasures Hall for anything. What do you want from me?"

The beauty crossed her legs and said, "Can't I come to you if I have nothing to do?"

He Buzhou glanced at him, put down the tea cup, clasped his fingers and said, "Please turn right when you go out. I won't see you off. Remember to close the door for me."

beauty:"……"

"Something's wrong! I have something to ask you! It's a very important thing!"

He Buzhou raised his eyelids and said simply: "Say."

The beauty was silent for a long time, seeming to be organizing her words. He Buzhou didn't have much patience. After waiting for a minute, he proposed to see off the guests again, and then he hurriedly said: "That lunatic named Bai has been holding on to me very tightly recently. Can you take me in for two months first?" To hide from the limelight?”

"Is that so..." He Buzhou pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows indifferently, "I'm sorry, I don't have any room at home, so I can't take you in."

The beauty was startled, "Don't you have a guest room in your house?"

He Buzhou said: "It has been changed into a baby's house."

beauty:"……"

He looked stiffly at the baby who was well protected in his arms, and a sour smell filled his whole body.

He said sourly: "Your house is so big, if it doesn't work, I can sleep on the sofa."

He Buzhou: "The sofa is Little Orange's territory."

"Who is Little Orange?" The beauty asked from the soul.

He Buzhou: "The cat I adopted."

beauty:"……"

"I can lay the floor."

The demands were lowered again and again, and finally they all fell to the point where they were willing to sleep on the floor.

He Buzhou finally showed mercy: "I can take you in, but I won't help you stop Bai Jinyan. How long you can hide depends on your own ability."

The beauty was overjoyed and nodded hurriedly, but the latter added: "Remember that you owe me a favor. No matter what I ask for in the future, you must agree to it. Can you accept it?"

beauty:"……"

This evil capitalism!

He gritted his teeth and said, "Okay!"

In the end, he got his wish and stayed. Since he hadn't returned home yet, he didn't have to sleep on the floor today. The sofa in the living room became his place.

After exploiting the people, He Buzhou took Xiao Yian back to his room.

He put Xiao Yin on the bed, took off his coat and went to the bathroom with his pajamas.

And Xiao Yi'an, who finally figured it out, smiled like a fool in front of him.

That beauty is not Bai Yueguang from Hebuzhou, he has not fallen out of love yet!