Chapter 7

Today is destined to be an unusual day for the He family. It can be said that even if the world ends tomorrow, it will not be so outrageous.

He Buzhou carried Xiao Yi'an all the way into the front lobby of He's. He had a 200% turnaround rate. He's employees who were less receptive were so surprised that they even forgot to say hello to their boss.

I don't know if it was their imagination, but Mr. He, who usually walked into the elevator very quickly, was obviously a third slower than before.

When passing by the front desk, he even stopped and said to the two front desk staff: "Thank you for your hard work."

The two receptionists were so shocked that they didn't know what to do and said quickly: "No, it's not hard."

"Um."

He nodded without turning around immediately, as if he was waiting for something. One of the young ladies at the front desk, who had long black hair and straight hair, had a bright idea and tentatively praised her: "Mr. He, your baby is so beautiful."

He Buzhou nodded reservedly, said thank you, and finally walked away.

"..."

The lady at the front desk blinked inexplicably. For some reason, she always felt that Mr. He seemed to be smiling just now.

It wasn't until the elevator door closed that there was finally some sound in the reception hall, which was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

The young lady at the front desk asked the colleague next to her nonchalantly: "That was Mr. He just now? Am I not hallucinating?"

The colleague didn't say anything, but he pinched her cheeks very simply and roughly, and she screamed: "Why are you pinching me!"

The colleague said: "Do you know whether it is reality or an illusion this time?"

The lady at the front desk: "..."

People doing things?

He Buzhou, who had made his way to the top floor of He's family, walked into his office. When deciding where to place Xiao Yin, he took a look at the environment of the office and frowned in dissatisfaction.

In the past, in order to facilitate his work, there was nothing in his huge office except a desk, a sofa coffee table and a large bookshelf.

The sofa is in the lounge, separated from the office area by a screen. He had a lot to deal with today, but if he put the doll on the sofa, he would definitely not be able to see it all the time. If he put it on the desk, he would be afraid of accidentally knocking it off and breaking it.

After much deliberation, Xiao Yi'an was finally placed on He Buzhou's lap, holding it in place with one hand to prevent it from falling, while handling things with the other.

Xiao Yi'an was forced to sit with his thighs leaning against his abdominal muscles. Even though he tried his best to ignore it, the faint mint scent of He Buzhou still penetrated his nose pervasively.

What made him feel even more terrifying was that, through a thin layer of cloth, He Buzhou's body temperature was as hot as the fire in a stove, steaming and roasting his whole body until it turned red and hot.

The culprit was addicted to work at the moment, and all his attention was focused on the files on the computer. Only the hand around him was firmly clasping his waist, and his fingers would inadvertently rub it from time to time.

Xiao Yi'an was already sensitive and itchy, but instead of feeling able to resist it through the material of his clothes, it felt like he was scratching the itch from behind.