Chapter 11

With the addition of a cat that tried to steal babies every day, He Buzhou became even more worried about letting Xiao Yian's baby go home. He's employees were already immune to him bringing a baby in and out with him.

Since he started raising a baby, He Buzhou has completely become a baby show-off maniac. People who haven't posted in Moments for ten thousand years seem to have opened a Pandora's box. They post about their daily routine of raising a baby every day, and occasionally a little fat cat will appear in the mirror.

He Buzhou's relatives and friends were shocked at first, but later they wanted to block him.

Is raising a baby amazing? Who said that raising children is childish and raising children is not doing your job properly?

He Songqing, who could only look at the photo of the little beauty longingly but couldn't even touch it, was so jealous that he grabbed his clothes.

What made her feel most unjust was that both her eldest brother and her parents thought she had misled her second brother, but she was so angry that she rolled her eyes.

If the second brother lets her touch and hug the doll, it doesn't matter if she takes the blame. But the second brother values ​​the little beauty more than his wife. Those who don't know better think that the doll is his wife.

The more He Songqing thought about it, the angrier she became. Finally, she took out a piece of cloth and made new clothes for her cubs.

As soon as I put the cloth on the sewing machine table, there was a knock on the door.

"Who?"

She ran to open the door in confusion, but when she opened the door, she saw her second brother standing at the door.

Facing the second brother's eyes that seemed to be able to see through her, He Songqing felt guilty for some reason. She straightened her back and said loudly: "Second brother, when did you come back?"

Since taking over the company, He Buzhou rarely comes back to his hometown. Most of the time, he lives in his own apartment. He rarely comes back unless there are holidays or family matters.

He Buzhou pursed his lips and glanced at her bedroom. He immediately saw the baby cabinet filled with various dolls. His eyes fell on it for a second, and he quickly looked away without interest.

None of them are as good-looking as his An'an family, and they are not worth mentioning.

He said: "It will be the Mid-Autumn Festival in two days. Mom asked me to come back and stay for two days."

"Come back and stay for two days?" He Songqing's eyes lit up instantly, and she rubbed her hands in anticipation, "Did you bring your cub back too?"

He Buzhou frowned subconsciously and took a step back: "Don't even think about bringing it back."

He Songqing curled his lips and snorted inwardly. She had been at home for two days, and she still didn't believe that she would never find a chance to touch this little beauty.

He Songqing was full of confidence, but until the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, she couldn't touch Xiao Yian.

It was a rare reunion for the family of five on the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the eldest brother He Baijin, who had been managing the overseas family business for many years, also took a day to fly back.

The tradition of celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival is to enjoy the moon and eat mooncakes after meals, and the He family is no exception.

Although He Buzhou didn't really want to put Xiao Yin in the room, today was the Mid-Autumn Festival, and he couldn't hold a doll in his arms during a family reunion festival.