Chapter 9

Xiao Yi'an huddled under the quilt, listening to the footsteps getting closer and closer, and his body was so nervous that he trembled uncontrollably.

He Buzhou picked up a golf club placed next to the wardrobe and approached the bed step by step.

The raised hillocks of her breasts were shaken into chaff, and two round and delicate toes were exposed from the corners, looking inexplicably pitiful.

Why does it feel less like a thief and more like a little white rabbit that has broken into a wolf's den?

Putting down the half-raised golf club, He Buzhou patted the head of the person under the quilt and threatened in a deep voice: "Are you going to come out by yourself, or should I help you come out?"

Xiao Shanbao became even more cowed and became a ball, obviously with an attitude that he would not come out even if he was beaten to death.

He Buzhou clicked his tongue, "It seems there is no other way but to call the police."

As he said that, he pretended to take out his cell phone and wanted to call the police. His breasts moved, but he showed no intention of compromising.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, becoming interested. The more he hid, the more he wanted to see clearly who the thief was.

Under the quilt, Xiao Yi'an squeezed the corner of the quilt tightly and decided not to get out until he died. This was in a dream. Even if he was caught by the police as a thief, it would be fine, as long as he stayed up until he woke up.

But if he goes out like this now, for a normal man, and He Buzhou who may like men, it will be a delicious meal delivered to his door.

Anyway, he would rather be arrested by the police than be stuffed by the Hebuzhou sauce in his dream.

With this ostrich mentality, Xiao Yi'an silently acted like a tortoise. However, before he could be proud for a long time, the sheets on his body were pulled hard.

Xiao Yi'an: "!!"

This man, He Buzhou, has no martial ethics!

He was scared to tears, and there was no other way except trying to wrap himself tighter.

The two of them fought for a while, but in the end He Buzhou still couldn't take off the turtle shell. He gasped and pulled the quilt funnyly: "Can you get out?"

Xiao Yi'an shook his head vigorously, it was impossible to come out! The quilt is his only fig leaf and a life-saving straw. He will not let go even if he dies.

He thought he was still well hidden now, but the quilt had already been messed up beyond recognition due to the fight just now, and half of his furry head was exposed.

When he wasn't paying attention, He Buzhou pulled the corner of the quilt above his head and pulled it down hard, and then the two people inevitably met each other's eyes.

Xiao Yi'an looked frightened: "..."

Unexpectedly, the cute little rabbit turned out to be Xiao Yi'an's He Buzhou: "..."

Both of them were confused, but He Buzhou came back to his senses very quickly. His heart was beating wildly because the person he longed for and couldn't get was actually beating wildly in his vagina. The hand holding the quilt did not forget to take advantage of Xiao Yian's absence. He regained consciousness and pulled the quilt away.

The moment the quilt left his body, Xiao Yi'an knew that he was finished.

He Buzhou scratched the corner of his quilt blankly. The tip of his nose suddenly felt very itchy, and a smell of rust filled his nasal cavity.