Chapter 21

"Xiao... Yi'an?"

This sudden fright frightened Xiao Yi'an's three souls to death. He froze up and didn't dare to take a breath.

He didn't dare to move. In fact, he had already finished sprinting 800 meters and screamed, he had already been discovered.

They howled silently for a while, still holding his wrist firmly, but never spoke again after that.

The stalemate lasted for several minutes, with He Buzhou making no next move. The frightened Xiao Yi'an mustered up the courage to take a look, but it turned out that the man who was sleeping did not wake up and was still trapped in the nightmare.

He must have been talking in his sleep just now.

Xiao Yi'an let out a long breath, and the big stone in his heart fell to the ground, feeling that his whole body was soft.

Fortunately, it was just a dream. If this was really discovered, he wouldn't know how to explain it to He Buzhou.

He was afraid that if he explained the matter clearly with his front foot, He Buzhou would be frightened to the point of falling ill again. Then wouldn't his work tonight be in vain?

The danger alarm was lifted. Xiao Yian wiped away the non-existent cold sweat and tried to twitch his hand. Not only did he fail to pull it out, but it made the sick man even more dissatisfied and increased his strength.

He was really sleepy and tried several times without success. He was also afraid of waking someone up, so he simply let He Buzhou hold him like this. He fell next to him and rested his arm on his arm, yawning. He closed his eyes for a few seconds.

——

He Buzhou felt very uncomfortable. He was groggy all night. Sometimes he felt like he was on a stove, and sometimes he felt like he had fallen into an ice cave.

His body's instinct told him that he was sick. He struggled to wake up several times, but his heavy eyelids could not be opened.

He didn't know if he was hallucinating due to illness, but he felt a pair of small, cold hands touch his forehead, and then heard someone exclaim: "It's so hot."

This voice was so familiar that it made his heart palpitate.

"Why doesn't such a big man take good care of himself?"

The familiar voice complained in a low voice, with a tone of three parts resentment and seven parts pain.

Someone left him, jumped out of bed, opened the door and walked out. He could no longer feel any movement for a long time after that.

As if a century had passed, or as if only a moment had passed, he heard the sound of footsteps returning, followed closely by the rustling sound of people crawling into bed.

"I'm exhausted."

The people who left and returned whispered in his ears, and then fell silent again.

He really wanted to open his eyes and see if this cute person was who he thought he was, or if everything was just an illusion that he had been thinking about day and night.

The desire to wake up was extremely strong, but my body couldn't muster any strength, and my eyelids were as heavy as if they were hanging from a heavy weight.

If only he hadn't been sick.

He couldn't help complaining that this illness had come at an untimely time.

He waited for a long time, and no one around him moved. After another long while, the man pulled away and left.

Is this leaving?