Chapter 40

Xiao Yi'an thought that it would be difficult for him to turn back into a human after becoming a doll, but when he woke up the next day, he was hugging He Buzhou like an octopus.

What he was thankful for was that he turned into a human and the baby clothes he wore became bigger. Otherwise, the scene would be too beautiful for him to imagine.

He guessed that it might be that he was still unstable when he turned back into a human, so he was a doll at night and turned back into a human again during the day.

He desperately longed to become a human completely, but his body was not under his control, and he could only secretly hope that he could return to an ordinary person sooner.

After dispelling the complicated thoughts in his mind, Xiao Yi'an gently moved away the hand holding He Buzhou's waist and his right leg pressing on the other's thigh. He thought he didn't wake anyone up, so he quietly sat up and turned around, preparing to get out of bed and destroy the scene. However, as soon as he moved twice, the fox tail prop behind him was grabbed by a big hand.

"where to?"

The hoarse magnetic voice was full of laziness and tiredness that just woke up, and he playfully stroked the fox's tail from top to bottom with his palms.

Xiao Yi'an breathed nervously and turned his head awkwardly: "It's already early in the morning, it's time to get up and wash your face."

Hearing this, the latter stood up, raised his hand and pinched his eyebrows and said, "Then let's go together."

What can Xiao Yi'an say? Naturally, I did whatever the boss told me to do.

The boss was considerate as always and entered the bathroom ahead of him. He squeezed a toothbrush with toothpaste and handed it to him. He said thank you a little embarrassedly.

The whole process of washing, Xiao Yi'an quietly looked at He Buzhou from the corner of his eyes, and at the same time, he was lost in thought about how to change his clothes later.

The doll is wearing exquisite and beautiful clothes, but for a grown man, he looks like a male vixen who is ready to seduce people.

Xiao Yi'an struggled for a long time. After washing his face and returning to the room, he hesitantly summoned up the courage.

"This outfit is so inconvenient, I want to change it."

I thought that He Buzhou would give him some clothes to change immediately, but after hearing his request, the corners of his mouth visibly lowered a little, and he was obviously unhappy.

He wants to change clothes, why is the boss unhappy?

Xiao Yi'an was a little confused.

The latter pursed his lips and remained silent for a long time, his eyes dark. He raised his hand and pinched the pair of fluffy simulated fox ears. For some reason, Xiao Yian had the illusion that the hands were really pinching his ears, which were so numb that his bones were soft.

"The assistant will deliver your clothes in the afternoon. I don't have any clothes to change at the moment. Let's change them in the afternoon."

He Buzhou didn't hold the fox ears for long before he let go of the fox ears. He lowered his eyelids and spoke in a very serious and calm tone, but there was a trace of calculation hidden in his eyes.

"Is that so..." Xiao Yi'an frowned slightly, "It seems we can only wait until the afternoon."

Xiao Yi'an, who had never thought that the boss might have some evil intentions, didn't even think about how he had been deceived. He believed everything the boss said.