Chapter 54

Xiao Yi was nestled on the sofa, feeling extremely unreal. He actually managed to get out of singles a week ago, but his life after getting out of singles seems to be no different from before. The biggest difference is probably that Boss Ba is like a wolf with sheep's clothing torn off, he is sticky every day!

It's not that he doesn't like it, it's just that he can't stand it.

Except for the last step, they have experienced everything they should and should not do this week.

His eyes inadvertently glanced at the fingers curled up in the tassel of the pillow, as if he remembered something unbearable, and Xiao Yian's face turned yellow.

Is this progress... a bit too fast?

Although he had been lusting after Boss Ba's body, he was not mentally prepared for the sudden jump to the last step.

To prevent himself from thinking wildly, Xiao Yi'an patted his hot cheeks and randomly pressed the TV to change channels.

"A special news break. Today, the chairman of Xiao Group was arrested and imprisoned for being accused of tax evasion. The amount of tax evasion is as high as 6.5 billion..."

The color on Xiao Yi'an's face suddenly faded, and he unconsciously pinched the remote control with his fingers, causing his skin to turn white.

Yes, he remembered everything about the Xiao family, but he had been deliberately numbing himself these days, pretending not to remember.

The Xiao family didn't know where they found someone similar to him to replace him, so he didn't have to get involved anymore.

Mr. Xiao would be caught, which was both unexpected and expected. Whatever the Xiao family has done over the years, no matter how well the fox tail is tied, there will always be clues left behind. With more effort, it is not impossible to find evidence.

He knew who was messing with the Xiao family. He Buzhou had not avoided him in his work dealings these days, and it was difficult not to know.

But the scary thing is not the Xiao family, but the behemoth behind it that controls all of this.

He had been trained as a puppet since he was a child, and had been suppressed by that absolute fear for so many years. He had the courage to escape, but he definitely did not have the courage to resist the persecutors.

He thought that in the eyes of the Xiao family and that person, he was already dead anyway, and all the dirty things in the Xiao family had nothing to do with him. He just had to live their little life with the boss.

Xiao Yi'an silently turned off the TV, then ran up to the study room on the second floor wearing fur slippers, squeezed straight into He Buzhou's arms, and nestled in He Buzhou's arms, as if she had found her backbone, burying her face in his neck and sighing softly.

Sure enough, nothing can make you feel more secure than your boyfriend.

He Buzhou immediately put his hands around his shoulders and waist, preventing him from falling down if he couldn't sit still. Looking at his little boyfriend who was particularly attached to him, and then at the company managers on the computer who were so shocked that their eyes widened and their bodies fell unconscious, he was a little hesitant. Should he remind his little boyfriend?

In the end, he knew how thin-skinned Xiao Yi'an was. If he hadn't been reminded, he would probably be so embarrassed when he found out that he had lost face.

He coughed lightly: "Let's stop here for today's meeting. If you have any follow-up questions, please send them to me privately on corporate WeChat. The meeting will be adjourned."