Chapter 20

Xiao Yi'an never knew that he could be so cowardly. A week later, he...

Still dare not say it!

After much thought, he decided to proceed step by step, such as pretending to let He Buzhou discover some small clues inadvertently, so that he could be mentally prepared first.

The idea was made, but he could not find the opportunity to implement it.

The closer to the end of the year, the busier he gets. He Buzhou has worked overtime until midnight for several nights in a row. He finally got home and it was almost ten o'clock after washing up.

Xiao Yi'an saw how tired he was, and even though he felt distressed, he didn't dare to cause trouble to him, so the plan was delayed again and again.

He thought he could play the role of a doll until the day he took off his vest, but he never expected that the horse would fall off him so unexpectedly.

At the end of November, City A ushered in the second cold snap of the year. The temperature, which was still a few degrees, dropped directly to below zero.

Xiao Yi'an's baby clothes have changed from gorgeous and exquisite clothes to sweaters and down jackets. Even the jeans and dad shoes are specially made with velvet.

For this, Xiao Yi'an was very grateful to He Buzhou. Although he is just a doll now, he can feel any temperature changes in the outside world.

He wouldn't be cold to death as a baby, but being exposed to the cold for a long time would feel really uncomfortable.

He Buzhou still worked overtime until very late today. A video conference was held from three o'clock in the afternoon to eight o'clock in the afternoon, and there were several projects waiting for him to sign and confirm.

It’s really hard to be a boss these days.

Xiao Yi'an sighed as he stared at the man in front of him who was devoted to his work.

It wasn't until ten o'clock that He Buzhou finished all his work for the day. When they walked out of the He's Building, the two of them discovered that it had started snowing outside.

Under the dim yellow street lights, the whole world was shrouded in haze. Looking up, I saw heavy snowflakes flying in the dark night sky.

It seems that the snow has been falling for some time. There is a layer of snow on the branches of the landscape trees on both sides of the road, and the roadside is also covered in white.

In the hearts of many people, snow is holy and beautiful, and can be loved by many people. But Xiao Yi'an actually doesn't like it very much, and subconsciously he has feelings of resistance to Xue Tian.

He didn't know why this happened, and he vaguely felt that as long as it snowed, something bad would happen.

His hunch was absolutely correct. Late that night, he was awakened by Hebuzhou's scalding body temperature.

The man who was usually so powerful that he seemed to be omnipotent, now had a sickly blush on his cheeks, his thin and sharp lips were chapped, and his brows were furrowed, as if he was trapped in a nightmare.

He Buzhou is sick.

This fact made Xiao Yi'an panic, and he didn't even care that there was a surveillance camera in the room, which might expose him.

He hurriedly climbed up and stretched out his hand to touch He Buzhou's forehead, which was frighteningly hot.

It looked like he had a fever, and it was quite severe.