Chapter 42

He Buzhou nodded and said, "Seriously, just wear this suit. A makeup artist will do your makeup later."

Xiao Yi'an couldn't stay within five meters of him. It was absolutely impossible to leave him alone at home, but taking him to the banquet would definitely expose him.

He Buzhou could only find another way to disguise Xiao Yi'an as a woman. In this way, even if his facial features were somewhat similar, the possibility of him being exposed would be very low.

Xiao Yi'an didn't quite understand: "Why should I wear women's clothes?"

The explanation given by He Buzhou was: "Don't ask first, you will know later."

Now is not the time to tell him his identity. If the Xiao family's position is not clear for a day, Xiao Yian cannot be exposed for a day.

In the end, Xiao Yi'an, who was so coaxed, gave in and allowed the makeup artist to smear his face. After finishing the makeup, he also put on a sexy curly hairdo.

Xiao Yi'an looked at the beautiful girl with bright eyes, white teeth and great appearance in the mirror, and couldn't recognize that it was him at all.

His facial features are extremely delicate and beautiful, but they are not feminine at all, and there is no way he would be mistaken for a girl.

Under the makeup artist's miraculous makeup skills, Xiao Yi'an's facial features did not change much, but they added a bit of softness and charm, making his whole person different.

The makeup artist was also shocked when she put the wig on him. She couldn't help but express her inner emotion: "If Master An is born a girl, what will happen to the popular actresses in the entertainment industry who are famous for their appearance?"

Xiao Yi'an blushed at what she said and said hesitantly: "Don't talk nonsense."

The makeup artist tied up the wig for him and said with a playful smile: "That's not nonsense, it's true."

Xiao Yi'an couldn't help her, so he stretched out his hand to cover his eyes in embarrassment.

He Buzhou had already changed into his formal clothes, and after waiting outside the living room for a long time without seeing him come down, he got up and went upstairs to look for him.

As soon as he reached the stairs, he saw Xiao Yian walking up the escalator.

I saw the beauty in front of me with red lips, white teeth and picturesque eyebrows. She had a small face only as big as a palm, and a pair of big almond eyes full of love. Just one glance gave people the illusion that they would last forever.

The black fishtail skirt perfectly presents her beautiful figure, with a round waist, fair skin and long legs, and even the strand of hair hanging down the side of her neck is unreasonably charming.

He Buzhou had imagined how charming he would be when he put on women's clothes. It wasn't until he actually saw it that he realized that all his previous imaginations were too vulgar.

At that moment, a paranoid possessive desire arose in He Buzhou's heart. He didn't want Xiao Yian to follow him. He couldn't bear that someone would see such a beautiful Xiao Yian soon.

All eyes will be on him, and I will no longer be the only one to face his beauty.

Unspeakable negative emotions came over him overwhelmingly. He unconsciously curled his fingers and rubbed his palms with his fingertips. His dark eyes became deeper and darker.

He pursed his lips and stepped onto the stairs.

Xiao Yi'an didn't know that he was jumping repeatedly on the edge of being locked in a small dark room, and he was fully focused on fighting against the high heels under his feet.