Chapter 23

Once people encounter something they think cannot be solved, they will subconsciously avoid it, and the same is true for Xiao Yi'an. He clenched the quilt tightly, his teeth chattering with nervousness.

He hesitated and glanced at He Buzhou, wanting to ask if he could be given a little more time to speak, but the indifferent man in front of him obviously gave him no chance to escape.

"It's been five minutes. Have you figured out what to say?"

He Buzhou observed his every move calmly, seeing every detail change. He knew that he was a little aggressive at this time, making the baby very nervous, but he was not prepared to let the baby escape.

Some things must be resolved immediately once discussed.

The angry boss was so ruthless, Xiao Yi'an pouted aggrievedly, and the latter's eyes dimmed, "Don't act like a baby, it's useless."

Xiao Yi'an felt that he was wronged because he didn't act coquettishly, but he didn't dare to refute the boss, so he could only hum in a low voice.

He didn't know where to start. He pursed his lips and thought for a long time. He slowly raised his watery almond eyes and said like a little puppy who was afraid of being abandoned by his master: "Do you believe me when I say I was once a human being?"

"letter."

He Buzhou responded in the affirmative. He had encountered such incredible things that a doll had its own thoughts and could move like a human being. So it seemed that it was not so outrageous that this doll was once a living person.

"Really?"

The originally dim eyes suddenly lit up with light, which was even more dazzling than the warm winter sun outside.

The doll sat upright, and the dull hair on his head seemed to have the strength to support it, and it stood up. He Buzhou felt itchy in his heart and wanted to poke his stupid hair back.

Xiao Yi'an didn't know that Boss Ba coveted the stupid hair on his head. He was so happy that Boss Ba believed that he was a human being, so that no matter how strange the things he said later, Boss Ba could accept it.

He closed his eyes and looked at He Buzhou eagerly: "What I say later may be very unbelievable, but you have to believe that I didn't lie to you."

He Buzhou raised his chin, noncommittal.

Xiao Yi'an knew that he had agreed, so he opened up the conversation.

"I can't remember anything about my life. I only remember my name and that I seemed to have fallen into the sea and drowned. I don't know what happened. When I regained consciousness, I had turned into a doll. It wasn't long before you took me home. At the beginning, I couldn't move or speak, but I could feel the outside world."

He paused for a moment when he said this, remembering that the night he was first picked up, Mr. Ba gave him a pure bath, but his mind was full of trash.

If the baby had no body temperature, he would be as red as a ripe shrimp.

Even now, when he thinks about those things, his mind is filled with yellow waste thoughts.

He Buzhou listened quietly. The doll in front of him suddenly choked up suspiciously. He lowered his head and lowered his eyes, clasping his fingers in his palms, looking guilty.

I don’t know what I thought of.

Thinking of what Xiao Yi'an said, he could feel it. He suddenly remembered that he had cleaned the doll's body and changed clothes more than once. If the doll had feelings, it could be said that he had molested her every time.