The video conference screen went black, and the person in his arms was as stiff as a frozen piece of wood.

After a long time, a dull question came from my arms: "Were you...in a meeting just now?"

The last three words all convey the tremor of collapse and ruin.

He Buzhou pondered for a moment and nodded, "Yes, yes."

"Then why didn't you stop me just now!"

Xiao Yi'an suddenly jumped up from him, with a furious posture, as if his buttocks had been burned by fire.

He Buzhou said with a smile: "Didn't you give me a chance?"

Feng Feng Huohuo ran in and ran straight into his arms. He thought his little boyfriend had encountered something unhappy. It was too late to feel distressed and comfort him. How could he have time to care about others?

Xiao Yi'an was so humiliated. When he thought that all the top management of the He family had seen it, he wished he could jump out of the three rooms and one living room and never come out again.

Mainly dry.

He patted his cheek hard, trying to calm himself down.

At this moment, the doorbell rang, and he paused in slapping his face, frowning in confusion.

Who will come at this time?

He stood up and opened the door, but what he didn't expect was an unexpected guest. He couldn't even guess how she appeared here.

"Don't you invite me to come in and sit down? Brother Yi'an."

Xiao Qingzhu had a bright smile on his pale oval face, but the smile did not reach his eyes and was very penetrating.

Xiao Yi'an squeezed the doorknob tightly. His reason told him that he should close the door and lock it immediately to block the crazy woman in front of him, but his body was completely out of control.

The dark, damp suffocation felt like waves, and the fear buried deep in his heart spread rapidly. He only felt that his throat was dry and hoarse, but he couldn't say a word.

Xiao Qingzhu put away the smile on his face, his face was expressionless and lifeless.

"Brother An'an doesn't seem to want to see me..."

Cold fingers pressed against his cheek, and sharp nails scratched the skin, causing pain.

"Brother An'an, doesn't he like Qingzhu the most? How can you ignore me?"

At that moment, many thoughts flashed through Xiao Yi'an's mind. They were so complicated that he had no time to sort them out, so his subconscious reaction was to escape.

He wanted to close the door with his backhand, but was horrified to find that his body was out of control.

Except for his movable eyeballs, his whole body seemed to be immobilized by someone's acupuncture points.

The surrounding scenery was magnifying inch by inch, and he realized something, but could do nothing. Even opening his mouth to call for help became a luxury.

He became that puppet again who could only be manipulated by others.

Xiao Qingzhu tucked the hair on her cheeks behind her ears, bent down to pick up the delicate and beautiful doll on the ground, and held it in her arms. Her sickly pale lips were slightly hooked, and she murmured with a chuckle: "It's so good... In this way, brother An An will always be mine."

——

"Let's get over here today, let's break up the meeting."

He Buzhou ended the meeting early for the first time, turned off the computer despite the intriguing looks of his subordinates, got up, left the study and went downstairs - to coax his little boyfriend.

He went straight to the lobby. At this point, Xiao Yi'an usually was either watching TV or playing games on the sofa, but halfway down the stairs, he glanced over but didn't see his little boyfriend.

He frowned and walked downstairs faster.

He found the kitchen from the dining room, and then went to the game room and gym, but he couldn't find Xiao Yian. He finally realized that something was wrong.

Xiao Yi'an was actually very clingy to him, and it was impossible for him to run out of the house alone, but he still went to the entrance to confirm.

The door was tightly closed, and only Xiao Yi'an's house slippers were missing from the shoe cabinet. He must have not left the house.

His heavy and tense mood did not relax at all. He called Xiao Yi'an's nickname and searched every inch of the villa, even searching the back garden, but still found nothing.

He had a calm face and was relatively calm, but his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

I returned to the guest room and adjusted the video of all the monitors in the room on my computer. I finally saw Xiao Yi'an staying in the hall for a moment after leaving the study. Then, as if he heard something, he got up and walked towards the entrance.

He adjusted the video outside the gate again, and could only see that the gate opened for a long time, and then closed by itself. As for Xiao Yi'an, he disappeared out of thin air after walking to the entrance.

He Buzhou gritted his teeth, and there was a clear cracking sound in his ears. The mouse in his hand was deformed by his pinching, and the sharp gap scratched his fingertips. Without even looking at it, he grabbed his phone and started playing. Make a phone call.

The other side of the phone rang for a long time but no one answered, and the line was always busy. He kept calling persistently, and finally got through after the sixth time.

He didn't give the other person a chance to speak at all, and cut through the mess with a sharp knife: "Fu Li, An An is missing, help me find him."

In just one sentence, his voice was hoarse, as if all his calmness and self-control had been exhausted, and the person who had always been so at ease finally revealed unprecedented panic, self-blame and confusion.

He's lost his moon again...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

The Wife Picked Up in the Garbage Dumpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें