Ep 72: Miral's sinister action

INT. AHMET'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Emir Tarhun stands frustrated, trying to persuade Ahmet to reveal the truth about Nihan's accident. Ahmet, trembling with fear, refuses Emir's request.

AHMET
(panicked)
Mr. Tarhun, you don't understand. Miral is ruthless. She'll destroy me if I talk.

EMIR
(earnestly)
Ahmet, I promise I'll protect you. We'll ensure your safety, but you have to do the right thing. It's the only way to bring justice for Nihan.

Ahmet's eyes dart around nervously, but Emir's determination seems to give him some hope.

AHMET
(reluctantly)
I'll think about it, Mr. Tarhun, but I need time.

Emir nods, knowing that time is running out, but he's willing to wait.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR AND REYHAN'S ROOM - EVENING

Emir paces back and forth, consumed by his thoughts, determined to find a way to convince Ahmet to testify.

Emir, overwhelmed by tension and frustration, sits on the couch, rubbing his hand over his head. Reyhan, noticing his distress, stands beside him, her concern evident.

REYHAN
(softly)
Emir, is everything alright?

Emir gently takes Reyhan's hand, pulling her onto his lap. He rests his head on her chest, seeking comfort in her presence.

EMIR
(sighs)
The driver seems certain about his statement. I just want to get rid of Miral as soon as possible.

Reyhan cups Emir's face, her eyes filled with love and reassurance.

REYHAN
(whispering)
Emir, since we're together, nothing can separate us.

She leans in and plants a tender kiss on his forehead. Reyhan then guides Emir's hand to her belly, their unborn child making its presence known.

REYHAN
(smiling)
Baba loves you so much, little one.

Emir smiles back, his heart full of love for his growing family.

EMIR
(grinning)
Baba loves you so much. When you're in this world, I'll love you the most.

Reyhan playfully questions him.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
What about me?

Emir looks into her eyes with warmth.

EMIR
(whispers)
You'll always be my number one.

They share a loving moment, finding solace in each other's arms as they face the challenges ahead.

CUT TO
INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Emir and Reyhan were sitting beside each other having dinner. Then something strikes im Reyhan's mind.

REYHAN
(Concerned)
Emir, today Miral didn't show up. Is she fine?

EMIR
(Firmly)
Let her be Where ever she is. It's better if she stays away from me.

REYHAN
I think you should go and check on her. She's staying at our place. It's our responsibility to keep check on her.

Emir nodded and moved from the dinning table to check on Miral.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - MIRAL'S ROOM - NIGHT

Emir, concerned for Miral's well-being, rushes into her room. The sight that greets him leaves him in shock and disbelief. Miral lies on the floor, her wrist cut, blood oozing out.

EMIR
(in shock)
Miral!

Emir quickly kneels beside her, trembling as he reaches for her wrist to check her pulse. It's weak, but she's still alive.

Reyhan quickly follows Emir into the room and gasps when she sees the distressing scene.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
Emir, we need to get her to the hospital immediately!

Emir doesn't waste a second. He gently lifts Miral into his arms, cradling her, and rushes out of the room, with Reyhan following closely.

CUT TO:

EXT. TARHUN HOUSE - NIGHT

Emir carries Miral to the waiting car, while Reyhan rushes to open the door. They carefully place Miral in the car and speed off towards the hospital, their hearts heavy with worry.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - EMERGENCY ROOM - NIGHT

Doctors and nurses rush to attend to Miral as Emir and Reyhan anxiously wait in the hospital corridor.

EMIR
(whispering)
Please, let her be okay.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
We did the right thing by bringing her here, Emir.

The hospital emergency room remains a place of tension and uncertainty as Miral's life hangs in the balance.

CUT TO

The DOCTOR exits Miral's room, a somber expression on their face. Emir and Reyhan stand up anxiously.

DOCTOR
(with a heavy sigh)
She's stable now, but it was a close call. We managed to stop the bleeding and save her life. However, she's in critical condition, and she'll need extensive therapy.

Emir nods, relieved that Miral is alive but still concerned about the consequences of her actions.

EMIR
Thank you, Doctor. Can we see her?

DOCTOR
Yes, but only one person is allowed. She's not fully conscious yet.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.