Ep 86: Past

INT. EMIR AND MIRAL'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - EVENING

Emir sits on the couch in the living room, a determined look on his face. He can't shake the feeling that something crucial is missing from his life, and he believes Miral might hold the answers.

EMIR
(insistent)
Miral, there are gaps in my memory that I can't ignore any longer. I need to know about my past, about our life together. Please, tell me everything you know about my past.

Miral, torn between her desire to keep her secrets hidden and the increasing pressure from Emir, finally decides to put on an act.

MIRAL
(acting, fake tears)
Emir, I... I don't want to remember those painful moments. It was so difficult for me, too. I've already told you about the accident and your memory loss. I can't handle this stress right now.

She dramatically embraces Emir, pretending to cry. Emir watches her with a mix of concern and doubt.

EMIR
(skeptical)
Miral, I understand it was tough, but it's essential for me to know the truth. Please, just tell me what you can remember.

Miral takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself.

MIRAL
(sincere tone)
Emir, I promise I will tell you everything when the time is right. Right now, we should focus on our future together, especially now that I'm pregnant.

Emir hesitates but eventually nods, unable to push further at the moment. Miral's secret remains safe for now.

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU WAITING AREA - NIGHT

Reyhan paces nervously in the hospital waiting area, her face etched with worry. She's been trying to keep Elif's spirits up, talking about school and other trivial matters, but suddenly Elif's health takes a turn for the worse.

Reyhan immediately rushes Elif to the hospital. The medical staff swiftly takes Elif into the ICU. Reyhan stands there, her heart pounding with fear.

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan watches anxiously as the doctors and nurses work frantically to stabilize Elif's condition. Moments seem to stretch into hours.

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU WAITING AREA - NIGHT

Reyhan paces nervously in the hospital waiting area, her face etched with worry. She's been trying to keep Elif's spirits up, talking about school and other trivial matters, but suddenly Elif's health takes a turn for the worse.

Reyhan immediately rushes Elif to the hospital. The medical staff swiftly takes Elif into the ICU. Reyhan stands there, her heart pounding with fear.

Reyhan watches anxiously as the doctors and nurses work frantically to stabilize Elif's condition. Moments seem to stretch into hours.

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU WAITING AREA - LATER

The doctor emerges from the ICU, looking grave. Reyhan rushes over to him, her eyes filled with dread.

REYHAN
(desperate)
Doctor, how is my daughter? Is she going to be okay?

DOCTOR
(calm but serious)
Miss Reyhan, I won't lie to you. Elif's condition has deteriorated rapidly. She needs immediate surgery to address her critical condition. We must inform her father about this. We need Mr. Emir to donate bone marrow to Elif. Otherwise things will go out of our hands.

Reyhan's heart sinks. She knows that she has to reach out to Emir, who is now her only hope in this desperate situation.

Reyhan sits alone in the waiting area, her mind torn between the desperate need to contact Emir for Elif's sake and the painful realization that Emir has moved on with his life, believing that Miral is his wife.

Reyhan wipes away her tears, feeling utterly helpless. She thinks about the enormity of the task before her. How can she make Emir understand the truth about Elif when he doesn't remember her or their past life together? How can she bridge the gap between their shattered family?

REYHAN
(whispering a prayer)
Please, God, give me the strength and guidance to navigate through this impossible situation. Elif needs her father, and I will do whatever it takes to save her. But I don't know how to reach him when he's so far away from our past. Please, show me the way.

Reyhan's heart is heavy with the weight of her daughter's life hanging in the balance, and the uncertainty of how to bring Emir back into their lives. She knows she must find a way to make him understand, for Elif's sake.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.