Ep 99: Reyhan is Trapped

INT. TARHUN GROUP OFFICE - REYHAN'S OFFICE - DAY

Reyhan is engrossed in her work in her office. Her phone placed on her desk suddenly chimes, alerting her to a new message. She picks it up, curious about the notification. Opening the message, she finds the heartwarming picture of Emir and Elif peacefully asleep together, sent by Leyla.

Reyhan's face lights up with a soft, warm smile as she gazes at the photo. The sight of Emir and Elif sharing such a tender moment touches her heart deeply.

Reyhan: (whispering to herself) They look so adorable together.

She can't help but feel a sense of joy and contentment seeing Emir bonding with Elif. Reyhan saves the photo to her phone, cherishing this snapshot of their family.

Reyhan: (softly, to herself) I'm glad Elif has her father back in her life.

Reyhan returns to her work, her heart filled with mixed emotions as she contemplates the complexities of their relationships and the path they're all navigating together.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN GROUP OFFICE BUILDING - MORNING

Reyhan was so happy and was overwhelmed by seeing the sweet picture of Emir and Elif. Comes out of her cabin and goes inside the lift.

Reyhan stands inside the elevator, her expression shifting from contentment to concern as she feels a sudden jolt. The lights flicker momentarily before the elevator comes to an abrupt stop, leaving her trapped inside.

Reyhan is feeling increasingly anxious. She tries pressing buttons and the emergency alarm, but nothing seems to work. The confined space and the realization that she's stuck triggers her claustrophobia.

Reyhan: (panicking) No, no, not now. What's happening?

Outside the elevator, employees start to gather, realizing that Reyhan is inside.

Kerem, who had just arrived on the scene, hears the commotion and quickly steps forward.

Kerem: (concerned) What happened? Who's in there?

Employee 1: (worried) Reyhan ma'am was in there!

CUT TO INSIDE ELEVATOR

Reyhan clutches her chest, trying to control her rising panic. Outside the elevator, concerned employees and Kerem are gathered, trying to figure out what happened.

Kerem's eyes widen in worry as he realizes the urgency of the situation. He joins the group outside the elevator, brainstorming with others on how to rescue Reyhan from the confined space.

Kerem: (determined) We have to get her out of there quickly. She can't stay in there for long.

The building's maintenance team arrives, and they quickly get to work to resolve the issue. Meanwhile, inside the elevator, Reyhan takes deep breaths, trying to calm herself.

REYHAN: (whispering) I can do this. I have to stay calm.

She closes her eyes, focusing on her breathing, desperately waiting for the elevator to start moving again.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN GROUP OFFICE - OUTSIDE THE ELEVATOR - DAY

Emir rushes into the office building, his face filled with urgency and panic. He frantically asks the employees around, desperately seeking information about Reyhan.

Emir: (panicked) Where is Reyhan? I just got a call from the maintenance team. Reyhan is stuck... Reyhan!

Kerem, noticing Emir's state of distress, approaches him, trying to reassure him.

Kerem: (calming Emir) Emir, the team is working on it. They're doing everything they can. Try to stay calm.

Emir, however, is too worried to be pacified.

Emir: (frustrated) My wife is inside! She's stuck in there! And you're telling me to calm down?

One of the employees who has overheard the conversation decides to provide some crucial information.

Employee: (nervous) Sir, she's claustrophobic.

Emir, unaware of Reyhan's claustrophobia, is stunned by this revelation. Without wasting another moment, he rushes towards the elevator doors, determined to reach Reyhan.

Emir: (desperate) Reyhan! Reyhan!

Inside the elevator, Reyhan, unable to hear his words but sensing his presence, reaches out and touches the doors softly.

Reyhan: (whispering) Emir...

Emir, his eyes filled with tears of relief, manages to convey his message to the employee.

Emir: (choked up) She's fine. Go, do something!

With this assurance, the rescue efforts continue with renewed determination as Emir anxiously waits for the elevator doors to open and reunite him with Reyhan.

CUT TO

INT. ELEVATOR - CONTINUOUS

Inside the stuck elevator, Reyhan is trying to remain calm as Emir's voice soothes her.

Emir: (gentle) Reyhan, don't get panicked. I'm right here with you. Breathe slowly... In and out...

Reyhan follows Emir's instructions, focusing on her breathing, trying to steady herself.

Emir: (encouraging) That's it, Reyhan. Now, remember the happiest moments of your life. Think about where you felt most loved and safe.

Reyhan closes her eyes, picturing the cherished memories she shared with Emir. A smile forms on her face as she recalls those moments.

But suddenly, as the panic resurfaces, Reyhan starts choking, struggling to breathe. Emir, hearing her distress from outside the elevator, feels an overwhelming sense of urgency.

Emir: (worried, to himself) Reyhan...

In a desperate attempt to help her, Emir notices a metal pipe near the elevator door. He quickly removes it, hoping it can be of use.

Emir: (shouting) Reyhan, hold on! I'm going to get you out of there!

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.