Ep 118: New Shareholder

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR AND REYHAN'S BEDROOM - MORNING

As the morning sun gently filters into the room, Reyhan slowly wakes up and notices a beautiful bouquet of roses beside her on the bed. A warm smile forms on her lips. Reyhan delicately picks up the roses and notices a note attached to them.

The note reads: "The fragrance of roses for my moon... With love from a shiny star of your universe."

Reyhan's smile widens as she reads the sweet words. She brings the bouquet close to her, inhaling the delightful fragrance of the roses. Just then, Emir enters the room with a loving grin on his face.

Emir (softly)
So... my moon is smiling now. That's all I want to see for the rest of my life.

Reyhan can't contain her happiness, still holding the bouquet, she stands up from the bed and walks toward Emir, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Reyhan (whispering)
I love you so much, my shiny star.

As they pulled away from their hug, Emir maintained a warm smile. Reyhan, still feeling a bit shy, glanced at him and made a subtle gesture, as if asking him something. Emir, understanding her unspoken question, extended his cheek towards Reyhan, gently demanding a kiss.

Reyhan hesitated for a moment, her eyes darting around the room. She finally mustered the courage and placed a soft, tender kiss on Emir's cheek. Emir closed his eyes, savoring the moment, as a blissful smile graced his lips.

Emir
(Smiling)
"Now, my morning is complete."

They embraced each other once again, finding comfort in each other's arms. While hugging, Emir's expression shifted, his gaze growing serious.

Emir
(Thinking)
Reyhan, I won't pressurise you to reveal the reason behind the promise you're bound by. But I will do whatever it takes to know the truth and to support you, no matter what.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - EMIR'S CABIN - DAY

Emir sits at his desk, engrossed in his work. He reaches the office telephone and picks it up.

EMIR
(Over the phone)
Marina, could you please bring me the company's account statements, please?

Moments later, she enters Emir's cabin, holding a file containing the documents he requested.

Emir acknowledges her with a warm smile.

EMIR
(Gratefully)
Thank you, keep them on the table please.

She places the file on his desk and exits the room, leaving Emir alone. He opens the file, expecting the usual records but is immediately taken aback by what he finds.

Emir's expression shifts from curiosity to shock.

EMIR
(muttering to himself)
Thirty percent of the company... owned by a single individual? How is that possible?

Emir's brow furrows as he scans the documents. He tries to make sense of it.

EMIR
(realizing)
What?? I never heard this significant shareholder before. Also, there's no company name registered, just an individual holding this many shares. This is strange..."Doğan" 
(addressing the name of the individual)

Emir's face grows serious as he contemplates who this mysterious shareholder could be and what their intentions might be for owning such a significant portion of Tarhun Industries.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - REYHAN'S CABIN - DAY

Reyhan is engrossed in her work at her desk when the door to her cabin opens. Emir enters with a charming smile on his face.