Ep 29: Marriage Announcement

EXT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - MORNING

Emir carefully arranges the makeshift rope of bedsheets, securing it to the window. He turns to Reyhan with a reassuring smile.

EMIR
(whispers)
Once I'm down, I'll call you. Then you can come.

Emir descends down the makeshift rope, his movements confident yet cautious. Once he reaches the ground, he looks up and signals to Reyhan.

EMIR
(whispers)
Okay, come now.

Reyhan's heart races with a mix of excitement and nervousness. She grips the bedsheets and climbs out of the window, with Emir holding her hand for support.

EXT. STREET - MORNING

Emir and Reyhan stand on the street, their hands still intertwined. Their eyes meet, and a shared sense of freedom. They start running, their laughter filling the air as they playfully race down the street, their smiles radiant.

The scene is filled with the innocence and joy of newfound freedom, a stark contrast to the constraints they've both been facing. Their laughter is a testament to the connection they've formed in such a short time.

CUT TO:

EXT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - MORNING

Inside Reyhan's house, Murat's expression darkens as he realizes that Reyhan has escaped. He rushes through the house, searching for any trace of her.

HALIL
(angry)
She ran away? How could she? She's not capable of doing this alone. Someone must have helped her.

Halil's anger fuels his determination to find Reyhan, and his possessive nature becomes evident.

HALIL
(gritting his teeth)
Reyhan, you're mine, and I'll find you.

The tension escalates as the consequences of Reyhan's escape become more apparent, setting the stage for the challenges that lie ahead.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Halil is seething with anger as he commands his men to search for Reyhan. Murat, fueled by his obsession, joins the search. The atmosphere is tense as they scour the streets in their pursuit.

Halil, Murat, and their men return to the Tarhun house, their faces etched with frustration. Halil's voice booms through the house as he demands to know Reyhan's whereabouts.

HALIL
(angry)
Where is Reyhan? Tell me where you've hidden her!

Hikmet and Leyla peacefully sitting in the living room visibly taken aback by the sudden intrusion.

HIKMET
(defensive)
I don't know what you're talking about, Halil.

MURAT
(accusatory)
You sent Emir to meet Reyhan! What have you done?

Hikmet's voice remains steady, refusing to be intimidated.

HIKMET
(calmly)
Yes, I did. I sent Emir to Reyhan, but I have no idea what happened afterward.

Halil's anger simmers, and his words drip with venom.

HALIL
(furious)
Emir is responsible for all this, and I won't spare him!

Hikmet's patience wavers as he defends his actions.

HIKMET
(sternly)
Mind your words in my house.

Just as tension escalates, Emir steps forward, his presence surprising everyone. Hikmet's gaze narrows on his son, waiting for an explanation.

EMIR
(calmly)
Reyhan is upstairs, Baba.

Hikmet's eyes widen in both surprise and concern.

HIKMET
(incredulous)
What? How?

EMIR
(explaining)
Baba, Murat took Reyhan from here to forcefully marry her to Halil. I couldn't let that happen.

Hikmet's expression transforms from disbelief to understanding.

HIKMET
(supportive)
Emir, you did the right thing.

Murat's voice cuts through the conversation, his determination unwavering.

MURAT
(defiant)
Reyhan is my sister, and I know what's best for her. She can't stay here, and you have no right to decide for her. And with what title she will live here. Society will talk about her.

Hikmet's voice rises, his decision final.

HIKMET
(resolute)
Reyhan will stay here, and from now on, she will be my daughter-in-law.

Emir's shocked gaze meets Hikmet's, and Reyhan, who has been listening from upstairs, is equally stunned by the turn of events.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.