Ep 7: First meeting

INT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Hikmet stands before Reyhan, his eyes kind but determined.

HIKMET
(gently)
Reyhan, I want you to come with me. You deserve a better life than this.

REYHAN
But..

HIKMET
No if and buts.. you're coming with me and that's final.

Reyhan's gaze meets Hikmet's, a mixture of surprise and uncertainty in her eyes. She remains silent, processing his offer.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - DINING ROOM - MORNING

Emir and Leyla are having breakfast when Hikmet enters the house from behind, Reyhan by his side. He leads her to the dining room.

HIKMET
(smiling)
Emir, Leyla, I'd like you to meet Reyhan. She'll be staying with us from now on.

Emir looks up, his expression distant, and he acknowledges Hikmet with a nod. Reyhan stands beside Hikmet, nervousness evident on her face.

EMIR
(coolly)
Hello.

Reyhan quietly nods in response, not daring to meet Emir's gaze.

LEYLA
(kindly)
Welcome, Reyhan. We're glad to have you here.

Reyhan manages a small smile, appreciating Leyla's warmth.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - LATER

Emir is on the phone, engrossed in conversation, when in his haste, he accidentally knocks a file off the coffee table. The papers scatter across the floor, and he sighs in frustration.

EMIR
(irritated)
Great.

He notices Reyhan in the vicinity and calls out curtly.

EMIR
(sharply)
Hey! You girl! I'm talking to you.

Reyhan's heart races at the sudden attention. She looks at Emir, her eyes wide, and then moves closer.

REYHAN
(softly)
Yes?

EMIR
(demanding)
Collect all these papers and put the file on the study table.

Reyhan nods, not daring to meet his gaze. She bends down, carefully gathering the scattered papers, her fingers trembling slightly.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - STUDY - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan enters the study, clutching the papers and the file. She places the file on the study table and begins arranging the papers, trying to steady her hands.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.