Ep 58: Fragility of marriage

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Emir enters the dimly lit living room with a distressed expression. He finds Reyhan sitting there in the shadows. Emir summons all his courage and approaches her.

Emir: (softly) Reyhan...

Reyhan, overwhelmed by the incident with the divorce papers, turns towards Emir, her emotions a turbulent mix of anger and hurt.

Reyhan: (accusingly) Why, Emir? Why these divorce papers? Am I not enough for you anymore? Is that why you've decided to divorce me?

Her voice trembles with anger and sorrow as she mentions her inability to conceive.

Reyhan: (with bitterness) Because I can't give birth to your child, is that it? That's why you're leaving me, isn't it?

Emir, who is already emotionally drained from witnessing Halil's death, remains silent. He's unable to find the words to respond to Reyhan's accusations, and her anger only adds to his turmoil.

Reyhan watches as Emir walks past her without uttering a word, heading toward their room, leaving Reyhan alone in the dark living room, grappling with her emotions.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan, still reeling from the shock of the divorce papers, sits alone in the dimly lit living room. Her eyes are filled with tears as she tries to make sense of the situation.

Suddenly, the door opens, and Miral, with a sinister smile on her face, enters the room. Reyhan looks up in surprise.

Reyhan: (startled) Miral?

Miral: (smirking) Aren't you shocked to receive those divorce papers, Reyhan?

Reyhan's eyes widen further at Miral's revelation. She can't believe what she's hearing.

Reyhan: (stammering) Divorce papers? How do you...?

Miral: (coldly) Oh, sweet Reyhan. You should know the truth. After he found out you can't give birth to his child, he turned to someone else.

Reyhan's eyes fill with disbelief and sadness. She desperately clings to her faith in Emir.

Reyhan: (in disbelief) No, that can't be true. Emir would never... He loves me.

Miral: (smirking) Love can be a fragile thing, Reyhan. Especially when faced with certain realities.

Miral takes out a series of photographs and places them in front of Reyhan. Reyhan's heart sinks as she sees the images of Emir and Ayşe sitting together in Emir's car.

Miral: (tauntingly) Look closely, Reyhan. Actions speak louder than words.

Reyhan's world shatters as doubt and despair creep into her heart. She can't believe what she's seeing, and her trust in Emir is hanging by a thread.

As Reyhan stares at the incriminating photographs, Ayşe suddenly appears from behind. Reyhan is taken aback, her world unraveling before her eyes.

Ayşe: (softly) Yes, Emir and I were involved in a relationship, Reyhan.

Reyhan's eyes well up with tears, and she clutches the photographs tightly.

Reyhan: (voice trembling) You're lying... both of you are lying. He could never cheat on me.

Ayşe, resolute, decides to reveal the painful truth.

Ayşe: (sadly) I wish it weren't true, Reyhan. But it is. We used to meet secretly, behind your back. He even gave me money... to satisfy his needs.

Reyhan is devastated, unable to accept the truth.

Reyhan: (tearfully) Stop it, Ayşe! Just... don't say another word.

Miral adds a final blow to Reyhan's shattered world.

Miral: (coldly) The truth is the truth, Reyhan. You can't escape from it.

Ayşe and Miral leave Reyhan alone in the dimly lit living room, her heartbroken and her trust in Emir shattered.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - REYHAN AND EMIR'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan is sitting on the edge of their bed, surrounded by darkness. Tears stream down her face as she clutches the divorce papers in her trembling hands. The room feels cold and empty, mirroring the turmoil in her heart.

Reyhan's voice quivers as she speaks to herself, trying to make sense of the devastating revelations.

Reyhan: (whispering, voice broken) How could he? How could he betray me like this?

Reyhan's mind races, filled with the painful images of Emir and Ayşe together. She feels a crushing weight on her chest, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the betrayal.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S STUDY - CONTINUOUS

Emir, too, sits in solitude in his study. He gazes blankly at the wall, haunted by the events that have unfolded. The guilt and remorse for his actions weigh heavily on him.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Miral stands at a distance, watching Reyhan's suffering through the slightly open door. Her sinister plan seems to be working, causing chaos within the once-happy household.

The entire Tarhun family is on the brink of collapse, and Reyhan and Emir's marriage hangs by a fragile thread. Her mind replays the moments of her love for Emir, the happiness they shared, and the dreams they once had. Now, everything feels like a cruel illusion.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS