Ep 84: Unexpected News

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - EMIR'S OFFICE - DAY

Emir is sitting behind his desk, going through some paperwork. Miral is in the room with him, but her mind seems preoccupied.

EMIR
(trying to make conversation)
Reyhan's daughter is a sweet child, Miral. It's unfortunate that she's dealing with a health issue. I hope she gets better soon.

Miral forces a smile but is clearly lost in her thoughts. Emir notices her distraction.

EMIR
(concerned)
Miral, is everything okay?

MIRAL
(snaps back)
Yes, yes, my love. I'm here.

However, Miral is far from okay. She's growing increasingly concerned about the growing closeness between Emir and Reyhan, especially with Reyhan using her daughter's illness as an opportunity. Miral is determined not to let this happen.

MIRAL
(in her thoughts)
Reyhan, you won't get away with this. I'll show you what I'm capable of.

As the tension in the room grows, Miral starts formulating a plan to counter Reyhan's efforts and regain Emir's full attention.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - MEDICAL CHECKUP AREA - DAY

Reyhan approaches the medical expert, who is discreetly standing in the corner with the collected samples. She speaks to him in a hushed tone.

REYHAN
(whispering)
Please, make sure to carefully separate Emir's samples from the others and hand them over to the doctor. It's crucial that they reach their destination safely.

The medical expert nods in understanding, his expression serious and focused.

MEDICAL EXPERT
(whispering)
Don't worry, ma'am. I will handle it with utmost care.

Reyhan, relieved by his assurance, gives a small nod of gratitude before turning away. She knows that these samples might hold a key to helping her daughter, and she's determined to ensure they reach the doctor without any issues.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - EMIR'S OFFICE - DAY

Miral hesitates for a moment, trying to gauge Emir's reaction. She finally takes a deep breath and decides to share her news.

MIRAL
(with a dramatic expression)
Emir, I have something important to tell you.

Emir, who has been focused on his work, looks up at her, concerned by the seriousness in her voice.

EMIR
(concerned)
Is everything alright, Miral?

Miral takes a moment, then delivers her news with a dramatic flair.

MIRAL
(with a hint of shyness)
Emir, I wasn't feeling well for the past few days...

Emir's confusion grows as he tries to anticipate her announcement.

EMIR
(concerned)
Miral, what's wrong?

Miral's eyes light up as she reveals her secret.

MIRAL
(excited)
Emir, I'm pregnant!

Her words hang in the air, echoing in the room. Emir's shock is evident on his face as he processes this unexpected news.

EMIR
(stammering)
Oh... That's... uh...

Miral seizes the opportunity to draw Emir closer and embraces him tightly.

MIRAL
(whispering)
You'll be a father, Emir. I'm so happy.

Emir, still bewildered by the sudden revelation, remains in a state of confusion as he returns the hug. Miral, however, is convinced that this news will bring them closer together.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - CENTRAL ROOM - DAY

Miral stands at the front of the central room, a confident smile on her face, as she tries to gather everyone's attention. Employees, including Reyhan, have gathered around, intrigued by the announcement.

MIRAL
(beaming)
Ladies and gentlemen, I am delighted to share some wonderful news with you all!

The room is filled with a mixture of curiosity and confusion. Emir, standing beside Miral, looks somewhat bewildered but maintains a forced smile.

MIRAL
(excited)
Mr. Emir, my husband, and I are about to embark on a new journey together, one that involves welcoming a new member into our family!

A ripple of surprise and congratulations starts to spread through the crowd. However, Reyhan, who had been listening intently, stands there, her eyes wide with shock and hurt.

EMIR
(gently)
(reaching out to Reyhan with his eyes)
Reyhan...

Reyhan and Emir's eyes meet briefly, conveying a silent message that only they understand. Emir's eyes seem to say, "Trust me," while Reyhan's are filled with pain. Unable to bear the atmosphere any longer, Reyhan turns and leaves the room abruptly.

Emir watches Reyhan's retreating figure with a conflicted expression, torn between the announcement he's just heard and the feelings he can't forget.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.