Ep 120: What made Emir shy!

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - DAY

Emir confidently strides into the office, greeting one of his employees.

EMIR
(sure)
Everything is ready for today's presentation?

As he turns, the employees in the office catch a glimpse of a conspicuous red mark on his neck, resembling a love bite. Amused smiles spread across their faces, and a few suppressed chuckles.

Dr. Seher, comes casually to Meet Emir at his office as It was so long they haven't met.

DR. SEHER
(excitedly)
Hi, Emir! It's been a long time. So I thought...

Her voice trails off as she also notices the mark on his neck, which makes her feel slightly awkward.

DR. SEHER
(awkwardly)
Emir, you need to come with me...

She takes his hand and leads him to a more private corner, intending to speak with him about the mark. Before she can say anything, Doğan interjects.

DOĞAN
(enthusiastically)
Hey, Emir! Come for the meeting. Let's go.

Emir, without acknowledging Seher, follows Doğan, leaving her standing in the corner, her expression reflecting her awkwardness and concern.

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - OUTSIDE THE MEETING ROOM - DAY

Emir and Doğan stand outside the meeting room, prepared to enter. However, Doğan receives an urgent call and informs Emir.

DOĞAN
(urgent)
I'll be back, Emir. It's important.

Doğan quickly departs, leaving Emir standing alone.

As Emir waits, Reyhan arrives, dressed in a stunning red outfit with matching lipstick, looking absolutely gorgeous. Emir is captivated by her beauty.

EMIR
(teasing)
Someone's looking so pretty.

He winks at Reyhan, who blushes and smiles in response.

Just as Emir turns to enter the meeting room, Reyhan notices the love bite mark on his neck. She wants to stop him from going in, but it's too late, and Emir enters the room.

Reyhan hurries in behind him, realizing that the board members are already present in the meeting room. She shares an awkward smile with the attendees and takes her place, hoping the situation won't become too embarrassing during the meeting.

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - MEETING ROOM - DAY

One of the board members requests Emir to present his plan for the year. Emir confidently stands up, acknowledging the request with a smile. He begins his presentation, speaking eloquently and engaging the audience with his ideas.

During Emir's presentation, Reyhan anxiously hopes that the mark on his neck won't be noticed by anyone in the room. Her thoughts are consumed by the desire to keep this embarrassing detail hidden.

As Emir concludes his presentation, he thanks the board members with a warm smile. The meeting adjourns, and the attendees begin to leave the room.

Reyhan seizes the moment, quickly moving toward Emir, grabbing a tissue from the table, and wetting it with a glass of water. She discreetly places the tissue over the love bite mark on his neck.

REYHAN
(hurried)
Emir, can't you properly look before going out?

Emir, confused by her actions, inquires.

EMIR
(baffled)
What happened, Reyhan? What are you doing?

Reyhan then switches on her phone camera and takes a picture of the mark, displaying it to Emir.