"I'll find a new set for you later."

He Buzhou didn't know that the baby in front of him was dazzled by him. His slender fingers passed through the bangs on his forehead and smoothed them back. The water droplets on the hair suddenly splashed everywhere.

Xiao Yi'an immediately covered his nose and said in a muffled voice, "Okay, okay, then I'll wait for you outside."

After saying that, he ran away as if being chased by a pack of wolves.

He Buzhou looked at the doll running away, feeling an inexplicable emotion lingering in his heart.

Why does the more I look at the doll, the more it looks like him?

He felt that it was not a good thing for him to have such thoughts. When the doll could not move, he could still confuse the doll with Xiao Yian in the dream. Now that we can interact, this feeling is getting stronger and stronger.

He frowned slightly, and the emotion in his eyes became a little colder.

You should still keep more distance.

The boss, who was thinking like this, soon forgot about the decision he had just made.

The Feiyu suit was hung back in the closet, and she put on a turtleneck sweater with a short down vest, and a long silver chain hanging from the ripped jeans. The doll with a beautiful face suddenly became more energetic and energetic. vitality.

Nowadays, Xiao Yian no longer needs to pretend to be a doll in front of He Buzhou. He can walk around the house as he wants. But when he was about to go down the stairs on the second floor, the doll turned around and opened his hands: "The stairs are too high. I If you can’t get down, can you hug me?”

He Buzhou lowered his eyes and rubbed his palms with his fingertips, his expression inexplicable.

Xiao Yi'an waited for a long time but didn't see him bend down. His beautiful almond-shaped eyes were suddenly filled with disappointment, and his arms stretched upward fell weakly.

"It doesn't seem impossible. I'll try it myself."

He did not forget that He Buzhou said that he should keep a distance to avoid suspicion, but opportunities must be created by oneself. What if the boss becomes soft-hearted?

But this time, the boss was obviously not soft-hearted.

Xiao Yi'an jumped down. The first step was only not much shorter than his legs. It was a spiral staircase, and the height of the steps itself was relatively high. It was really difficult for a kid with a net height of only 80 centimeters to walk down it. Somewhat embarrassing.

Looking at the baby who struggled to go down the stairs, the cold-hearted boss still sighed, stepped forward and picked up the hat of the baby's vest coat, took one step with his long legs, and finished the stairs in a few seconds.

Xiao Yian, whose vest and jacket were hanging in the air: "??"

How about a hug for me when I'm so big? Why is it gone?

Until his feet touched the floor again, Xiao Yian couldn't recover from the extremely different treatment.

When the vest is on, it’s just a kiss and a hug. When the vest is off, it’s just a piece of trash that you can carry around and dispose of as you please.

Xiao Yi'an's boy's heart shattered to pieces.

The instigator also added: "You can do whatever you want at home, I have to go out to work."

Xiao Yi'an looked up blankly, "Aren't you going to take me to work today too?"

He Buzhou pondered for a moment and said: "After all, you are special. If others find out about your strangeness, I'm afraid something will happen."

Xiao Yi'an: "..."

So has he fallen out of favor?

Before going out, He Buzhou specifically told his housekeeping aunt that she would come to clean the house at around ten o'clock, and not to move around randomly before the housekeeping aunt left, so as not to scare her.

What else could he do? I could only endure my grievance and nod very sensibly, saying I understand.

After eagerly sending people away, Xiao Yi'an immediately climbed up the stairs with a serious face, aiming for the computer in the room.

He had to find a way to find out who Bai Yueguang was in Hebuzhou!

It is said that knowing yourself and your enemy will never be in danger. If he wants to succeed before Bai Yueguang, he has to work hard and do his homework well.

On the other hand, He Buzhou, who endured the guilt and heartache and went out ruthlessly, the first thing he did when he got in the car was to ask people to check Xiao Yi'an's activities in the past year.

"You want me to find out about the young master of the Xiao family? If the Xiao family and his admirers find out, they will have to skin me."

Once you know who you want to check, the other person will avoid you like a snake or a scorpion.

The young master of the Xiao family has been the darling of the Xiao family since he was born. He protects him like an eyeball and almost spoils him to the point where he wants to hold the whole world in front of his eyes. Coupled with his extremely beautiful face and gentle and jade-like personality, there are countless suitors and admirers behind him.

Anyone in this rich circle knows that Xiao Yian can't move, even if he makes up his mind. Not to mention the Xiao family, his admirers can tear apart those who try to harm him.

He Buzhou naturally knew this, because he was also one of those admirers. It's just that he doesn't dare to get in front of Xiao Yian like other admirers. He is afraid that he will not be able to control the darkness in his heart and do something irreversible.

So he chose to stay away, not thinking about it or paying attention to it, so that he now knew nothing about Xiao Yi'an's activities.

A trace of gloom flashed in his eyes, and he pursed his lips and said, "One million, check or not?"

Without thinking, the man immediately changed his mind: "Deal!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com