He just heard Fuli's muffled complaints coming from the closet. He Buzhou didn't care about him. He raised his hand and looked at the time on his watch, and said ruthlessly: "I'm leaving. If I take you out with me, I'll be 100% exposed." Now, you can find a way to get rid of him and come to the eastern suburbs. The plane will take off at ten o'clock. If you can make it in time, I will take you with me. If you can't make it, there is nothing you can do."

"Leaving so soon?"

The closed closet door was opened again, and floating like a desperate drowning man whose life-saving straw was about to be cut off, he asked a question from his soul: "What will I do if you leave?"

He Buzhou pulled the suitcase and held Xiao Yi'an in one hand, "What do you do have to do with me?"

"I'll take you with me if I can come. If you can't come, I'll ask for your own blessings."

After saying that, he pulled his suitcase and left the bedroom without looking back.

In the living room, Bai Jinyan stared at the only door to the bedroom for a moment, and saw a flash of disappointment in He Buzhou's eyes as he dragged his suitcase out.

He hid his emotions well and didn't let anyone notice.

He Buzhou dragged his suitcase and walked past him. When he passed by, he stopped and said something specious: "Some people are like sand held tightly in their hands. The tighter they are, the more they lose." The faster you move, the more you place your hands properly, the sand will stay in your palms."

Bai Jinyan lowered his eyelids and was noncommittal.

He Buzhou felt that he had done his best, and whether Bai Jinyan listened or not was his own business.

When he took the elevator down to the lobby on the first floor, it was already almost time at the hotel. He went to the front desk to check out, but before leaving, he said to the hotel manager: "Go and clean the room in two hours."

The manager was a little embarrassed: "Mr. He, this is against the rules..."

He Buzhou transferred a sum of money without saying a word, and the hotel manager immediately changed his words and said: "The rules can be relaxed a little. It just so happens that the cleaning ladies haven't been busy yet, so we can only clean up later."

He Buzhou just left the hotel.

Private planes are not allowed to park in the city. There is a dedicated airport for private planes in the eastern suburbs.

The secretary arrived at the hotel door on time, and then drove to the eastern suburbs.

It was almost ten o'clock when one person and one baby sat in the cabin. He Buzhou had never thought that Fuli would be able to arrive before ten o'clock, but when the captain asked him if he wanted to leave early, he said He said: "No, we will open at ten o'clock as originally planned."

Although he knew Fuli couldn't make it in time, he still decided to wait.

There were still more than ten minutes before takeoff, so He Buzhou took the time to process a file.

Xiao Yi'an, who was placed aside, would have been unable to help but ask He Buzhou what he was thinking if he hadn't been unable to speak.

He said he wanted to benefit from both sides, but when he thought about it carefully, he actually never thought about asking the other party to honor it. Especially the words he said when he left at the end were clearly trying to persuade Bai Jinyan not to push people too hard.

Whether he is helping Bai Jinyan or Fuli is really hard to guess.

We have been together day and night for so long, but he doesn't understand He Buzhou at all.