When admiring the moon, He Buzhou was absent-minded the whole time. In addition to keeping an eye on He Songqing to prevent her from sneaking away, he also had to deal with his mother's cross-examination.

"You are almost thirty years old. Not to mention getting married, when are you going to find a partner?"

Mother Crane was used to being straightforward, so when she saw that he was perfunctory, she simply spoke up.

He Buzhou put a piece of Liuxin mooncake on He Mu's plate and said vaguely: "We haven't found the right one yet. We'll wait until we find it."

After eating the moon cake, Mother Crane clicked her tongue and said, "Just deal with me."

"How could it be? It's true that we haven't found it yet."

He presented another piece of cantaloupe with a low eyebrow. Mother Crane glanced at it displeasedly and wanted to say that she was so angry that he would not eat it. However, Father Crane intervened in a very timely manner: "It's the Mid-Autumn Festival today, what are you talking about?" What? Bu Zhou has an idea in his mind, are you in a hurry? "

Crane Mother opened her beautiful eyes wide and asked: "Can I not be anxious? He has such high vision, when will someone catch his eye?"

He Buzhou lowered his eyes and suddenly asked: "As long as I bring you someone back, can you accept it no matter who it is?"

He Songqing, who was shrinking his neck and hanging up his head, stopped twisting the mooncakes, and He Baijin looked at him meaningfully.

This means that someone has taken a liking to her, and Crane Mother said with joy, "Of course."

"What if I say I have a crush on a boy? Does it matter?"

He Buzhou continued to ask. Mother He was stunned, and the smile on her face suddenly froze.

She said nothing, but He Buzhou already knew her attitude. He glanced at Father Crane, who didn't seem surprised at all, but didn't express any opinion.

He stood up and said calmly: "Mom and Dad, happy Mid-Autumn Festival. It's quite late now. I have to go to work tomorrow, so I'm going to rest first."

Before Mother Crane could recover from the blow, Father Crane bowed to him and said, "Go and rest."

It wasn't until he returned to the house that Crane Mother came to her senses in a daze. She turned to look at Dad He, her eyes half confused and half asking for help. She asked: "Why does the second child like men?"

Father He looked distressed, put his arm around her shoulders and comforted her: "If you like a boy, be a boy. Our He family doesn't have the throne, so he has to give birth to a child to inherit it."

"But……"

Mother Crane wanted to say something else, but Father Crane shook his head and said, "Okay, let's not mention these things today during the Mid-Autumn Festival."

Mother He pursed her lips and nodded, finally not mentioning it, but she still had the obsession in her heart.

After a while, He Songqing ran away with the excuse that he had to rush for a paper.

He Baijin accompanied He's mother and father He after admiring the moon, and stopped when passing by He Buzhou's door.

After He Buzhou left, he went directly back to the room. He took a bath first, and after coming out, he began to clean up Xiao Yian's body, and then changed into a red Tang suit that was especially suitable for the Mid-Autumn Festival.

After changing clothes, He Buzhou took photos and posted them on WeChat as usual, while Xiao Yian himself was numbly put into various poses.

When He Buzhou posted on Moments, Xiao Yi'an was also looking at him.

Although the boss had no expression on his face tonight as before, Xiao Yi'an felt a particularly suppressed negative emotion in him.

Did Boss Ba encounter anything unhappy tonight?

Xiao Yi'an thought so, secretly worrying about him in his heart, but he didn't notice it.

When the two of them were about to turn off the lights and go to sleep, there was no knock on the door.

He Buzhou took back his hand that had been placed on the light switch and walked to open the door.

When he saw who was outside the door, he frowned slightly in surprise, "Brother?"

He Baijin folded his hands and leaned against the door frame, raising his chin: "Brother, don't you want to come in?"

He Baijin always talks little and doesn't care about other people's business. Usually, he won't come to him unless something really happens.

He gave up his position, and He Baijin was not polite and strode in.

Xiao Yi'an turned his back to the door and could only hear the conversation between the two but could not see what was going on.

I was worried when I suddenly heard He Baijin say: "Have you still not forgotten him?"

forget him? who is it? Xiao Yi'an's ears suddenly pricked up.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com