He Buzhou pursed his lips tightly, his eyes dark.

This doll looks exactly like him.

In his memory, he was as clean and beautiful as a luminous person. He should have been the center of attention wherever he went. Such a dirty place did not suit him at all.

He should wear the most expensive clothes, like a noble and beautiful little prince.

"Mr. He?"

The person who asked was his assistant. He Buzhou came back to his senses and gave a faint hum.

He had just finished a dinner party and was a little drunk after drinking a lot of wine. The assistant was afraid that he would vomit if he couldn't bear it, so he parked the car on the side of the road, just in time for him to see the doll.

The assistant saw that his CEO's eyes were always on the roadside and thought he was looking at the little milk cat. He couldn't help but joked: "That cat looks quite intelligent."

He Buzhou didn't respond, not even making a slight change in his movements. The assistant has long been accustomed to the president's indifference and does not feel embarrassed. Instead, he asks himself: "Mr. He, are you feeling better now? If you are, then I will continue driving."

He Buzhou's eyebrows moved, but he said nothing, but suddenly reached out and opened the car door, then got out of the car with his long legs and walked towards the little milk cat.

"Mr. He, where are you going?"

The assistant screamed in surprise after realizing it, but seeing that he was running towards the little kitten, he was surprised to think that his own president would also have a day when he was overflowing with love.

He thought He Buzhou was going to take the kitten home and raise it, but he didn't expect that He Buzhou was only paying attention to the dirty doll from the beginning to the end.

He Buzhou took a few steps and suddenly remembered something, and his eyebrows were furrowed like swords. He turned back to the car and asked his assistant to take out the blanket for him.

The assistant didn't understand what he was doing with the blanket at first, but when he glanced at the dirty little kitten from the corner of his eye, he immediately had an epiphany.

It's impossible for a mysophobic CEO to hold a cat with bare hands. It's perfectly reasonable to hold a blanket.

The assistant quickly handed the blanket to He Buzhou's hand and watched as he turned around and walked towards the little cat.

Xiao Yi'an, who had no idea that he was being targeted, was feeling the warm temperature of the little milk cat. The warm temperature relaxed his spirit, which had been tense and confused for half the night, and made him feel lazy and sleepy.

A low-pitched threatening cry from a milk cat woke him up from his drowsiness, and he saw an orange-striped cat fart in his sight. The cat's butt exploded into a ball of hair, which was obviously a posture prepared to attack and counterattack when someone invaded its territory or encountered danger.

This is what happened;

Xiao Yi'an was just about to guess the reason why the little milk cat had blown up, when he discovered that in addition to the little milk cat, there was also an extremely handsome man within his sight.

Sword eyebrows and starry eyes, Long Zhang Fengzi probably refers to the man in front of me.

Even though he had lost his memory, Xiao Yi'an still subconsciously thought that the man in front of him was the most handsome person he had ever seen.