"You should look ahead princess." He whispered with hint of teasing in his eyes, well aware of how much flustered I becomes when everytime he holds me closer infront of people.

Oh! right he got his memories back.

He chuckled and caresses the side of my waist. "I wonder what made you blush now?" He raise his eyebrows while tilting his head to side. I narrow my eyes.

"You—" I paused when my eyes fell behind him on one busy figure flipping through files.

"Isn't that felix?" I asked darting my eyes back to taehyung, he looked back shrugging and hummed.

Felix didn't notice our presence as I removed taehyung's hand from my waist to approach him, getting the hurt eyes from my husband like I stabbed his hand in process. I pass him forced smile to which He rolled his eyes and glare at me.

I shook my head and went to the highly panicked guy. I don't know what's up with him now a days. Last time after he told me about his hectic schedule I advice him to go on vacation I even assures to talk to taehyung about leave but instead of getting happy he freaked out.

"Hey." He looked up suprised and passed me big smile which made me smile as well.

"Y-m-ma'am" I furrows my eyebrows but sigh left my mouth feeling the presence behind me. Even since felix became my assistance, he is always freaked out, panicked everytime taehyung is with me.

"G-good morning boss." He greeted. But poor guy didn't got any response in return which made him clear his throat awkwardly.

"Felix I'm telling you just keep those aside and take a break." I warn watching the shruggle of his. He looked at my side as I follow his gaze to see taehyung, he was silently scrolling through the phone.

Now I really wonder what made him freak out when my dear husband didn't even look at him. "No need ma'am. I'm fine."

"Don't worry about him, he will allow your leave, right taehyung?" I asked tilting my head. He looked at me and nodded his head before looking at felix.

"You can take your leave immediately, if you are that much in need of break mr.choi." taehyung trailed of dryly. Instead of getting happy felix shook his head which made me frown. Now I'm damn sure there is something I'm missing.

"It's okay Ma'am I'm totally fine. Thank you for your concern. I should take my leave for now." He spoke in one breath and jogged away after bowing without even letting me chance to react.

"What you did to him?" I asked crossing my arms around and stare up at him. He frown.

"Nothing, yet. But if you take his name once more, he will be jobless the next moment for taking your attention more than it should be taken." He muttered dryly yet in dripping possesiveness out of his tone. I blink and glare at him.

"Taehyung!" I almost whine thinking that felix was getting punished because of me. Taehyung knows that felix knew about me staying in Paris besides he was in contact with me.

"Yes princess?" He asked sweetly making me glare at him.

"You can't do that." I snapped, he chuckled and flick my chin like I passed some sort of joke.

"Keep saying this until you get new p.a." he sang and started walking towards meeting room but stopped when I didn't move from my place he turned back and crooked his eyebrow.

"So my princess is in mood of getting lift in my arms, hmm?" He asked sweetly taking step towards me. Ohh my god!

My eyes slightly widened as I saw the soobin standing right besides him but he was too busy to acknowledge it. I huff and walk past him towards meeting room.