Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death

3rd POV:

When (Y/N) was with the group of women who were killing all every last single demons and Priscilla was death by (Y/N) with the group of wives who were work together as a teammate and they both were killing all of them...and Arkham couldn't escape by (Y/N)'s wrath. Well, he was burning alive by (Y/N)'s hellfire when he dare tries to take power comes from (Y/N)...but too foolish and dumbass for what he did his own who stood on his way.

Mephisto: "H-H-How completely you are strong?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am not a king...I am not a god....I AM! Vengeance!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Mephisto and make

When Mephisto was got blasts by (Y/N)'s handgun and it seems the monster was back off and then he was goes back to facing at (Y/N) again and make him was growling out and then (Y/N) seen this and make him let out a chuckle little bit and he said

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I guess...this is going to be fun." He said to himself and he grab his Luce and Ombra out of his gun holsters and he was walking toward to Mephisto and take a shoots.

When (Y/N) was took his Luce and Ombra out and load the guns up and aiming their weapons at the monster and shooting at the lord of fears with hellfire bullets.

When (Y/N) was shooting his guns at the monster and the monster was tough and he wasn't been killed by the bullets of hellfire and then (Y/N) just keep shooting his weapons at the creature. The creature was got many shots and he tried to use his power from the blasts tries to blow (Y/N) up and then he wasn't like get hit by the blasts from the pumpkin creature and it seems to be tough and he laughing out and he said.

Mephisto: "FOOL! YOU THINK YOUR WEAPONS CAN STOP ME?!?" He said to him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "My hellfire bullets are made like that...but your fires won't even compare to my power." He said to Mephisto.

Mephisto: "DIE, RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he tries to blast at (Y/N) with his power and tries to take (Y/N) down and then he wasn't feeling pain by Mephisto and then the two of them are keep shooting and more shooting at each others. When the two of them are shooting and the other people who are around here and they both are running away from here because they seen gunshots and also blasts with each others too.

Mephisto: "Is this what you do, Rider?!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "No...I'm on my motivation right now.~" He said to Mephisto and then he was transform into his second form for what he was choose to become Angel Rider and then his flames change into Blue Flames and make (Y/N) was put his guns away and then he grab the Chaos Blades out of behind. When (Y/N) was begin to swung his Chaos Blades on the ground like he was keep doing like that and prepare to kill Mephisto.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now, scum! Fight me!" He said to Mephisto

Mephisto: "I am enjoy this!!!!!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them charge toward to each others and make (Y/N) swung his Chaos Blades at the monster and make the monster was roar out in pain by (Y/N) use his Chaos Blades begin to stabbing and slashing at him with brutal ways. The Lord of fears got hurt with blue flames and that is Holy Power of Angel to kill him and make the son of bitch who roar out in pain and make him was stepped back and then (Y/N) was take his Yamato katana sword out and he was holding it and begin to slashing at the monster with his sword.

Mephisto: "Impossible! How come are you even stronger?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle and he said.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Let just say I do many motivation everyday and night...and this is how am I going to get stronger and more faster....now I am motivated!" He said to him and then he goes back away and use his katana sword do the Judgement cut style.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now then...time for my special move." He said to him.

(A/N: Imagine Vergil as (Y/N) fighting the demon Mephisto.)

(Y/N) was done killing Mephisto and the lord of fears was breathing out and make him felt hurt all over his body and he was god damages by (Y/N) and then he use his penance stare and burning his soul.

When (Y/N) was finally kill Mephisto and burning his soul and he consume the soul to put it inside at him and then (Y/N) was stood right there and chilling for himself and make him was killed all every demons and now save the world away from the demons and turns out that they both were useless and they are bunch of freaking mindless beasts. But this world is finally to be safe right now....all everything that (Y/N) did...and he save this world and turn the world over to be peaceful living with normal life.

To Be Continued.