Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was heard about the bad new of other Claymore warriors who were been killed and none of them ain't survive and make (Y/N) was felt bad about them and there were the graves of these claymores who were dies for being a warrior and he just heard they both fighting some other Awakened Beings and other yomas too that they were killed in the war.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and make him was stood right there and he was stood there for awhile and make him was look down at the grave of these warriors who were die for the war to defend this town and make him was sigh out little bit and he heard a sobbing and sniffing comes from the girl over there and make her was crying out little bit.

Cynthia: "*Sobbing*" She was sobbed out and make him was sigh out and he was put his hand on her shoulder and she turn to look at (Y/N) and he said.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry about what happened back there...but if I was there...I couldn't save them... He said to her and make her seen this and she seen him who blame himself and she shake her head and then she was hug him and she is hug him tightly and she said.

Cynthia: "It wasn't your fault.....we know you tries your best to defending this town and kill those Awakened Beings and save us back there....but we glad that you were back here." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) was stood right there and he turn his head to look back at the grave where the others who were rest there for awhile and make him just thinking about what is he gonna do next is...bring these survivors of Claymores back to his home right away.

When (Y/N) was heard the footsteps coming here and make him turn his head to look at the other women were here and then they both were definitely felt sorrow about their friends that they were die and trying their best to be a warriors who could save them all and turns out they were die with an honor of them. Then (Y/N) was stood right there and make him was sigh out in sad little bit and he was turn his head to look up in the sky and he could and make him was sigh out and he just standing there for a longer.

Nature, nurture heaven and home

Sum of all, and by them, driven

To conquer every mountain shown

But I've never crossed the river

Braved the forests, braved the stone

Braved the icy winds and fire

Braved and beat them on my own

Yet I'm helpless by the river

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Let's take this going right now....I'm tired of this whole thing...." He said to them and make them both nod their heads and then (Y/N) was use his power to summon the fire portal right away and make him was summon his bike right away and when he was hop on his bike and start the engine of his bike.