Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch

3rd POV:

In (Y/N)'s House.

After the battle that (Y/N) decide to take the four Claymores to his home right away and make them both were sat there and they were getting glares about the other women who was glaring at the four of them that they are scared and shitless as hell. Then (Y/N) was sat in the couch chair by himself and make him was sat thee and chilling little bit and make him just thinking about what is he gonna do next and then (Y/N) knew the women who gave them a glare at them

Clare: "(Y/N), what's the meaning of this?" She asked (Y/N) with glare at him.

Michele: "Yes, what is this? Why are these four girls who were from the Organization wants you death? And now you bring them here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Relax, you two...I'm not going to do anything but I was tries to save these four because...the twins are transform and I definitely need to take them out immediately and I don't want that happened. Alright?" He asked the two of them and make them were thinking and they were nod their heads and make him was turn his head to look at the other fours over there.

(Y/N): "Alright, you fours...you girls make sure that no fighting each others and one thing is...I am the one who rule this house here." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both don't want to and when (Y/N) was think about what to do and he turn his head to look at Clare and he said.

(Y/N): "Clare, there's something that I must show you...." He said to her.

Clare: "What is it, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I mean I have something special to bring the person back to you." He said to her and then he was got up and he use the chain begin to goes tornado on the front of wall and create a firewall portal right away and once the fire portal was appeared. When the person who was come out of the flame portal and make the person who was special to Clare....and this make Clare was got tears out of her eyes and she saw her...she saw her mother....Teressa.

Clare: "Mom

Clare: "Mom...." She said.

Teressa: "My daughter....Come here and give me a hug.~" She said to her and then Clare was run toward to Teressa and gave her a hug right away and then the two of them were hugging tightly and they both were crying out little bits.

(Y/N): "Yep...mother and daughter reunion." He said to her and the other females were surprises for what they heard (Y/N) just say and he told them that woman over there is Teressa and she is a legend who was came back from the hell. Then Clare was turn her head to look at (Y/N) and she want to know and why and she asked (Y/N).

Clare: "H-How did you do that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I just bring her back alive in the hell when I got there...didn't you girls forget that I am the King Of Hell and I live in the hell and I am ruler too." He said to Clare and make her surprise to heard it and she was smile and Teressa said to (Y/N).