Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Emma: "BIG BRO!!!!! COME AND GET US!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out.

Ray: "YEAH, COME AND GET US!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Norman: "RUN, GUYS!!!!!!! HE'S GOING TO CATCH US RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make the three children were running away from here and they both were heading out to somewhere in the forest and which it is showing them where the river really is and make (Y/N), Raki, Michele, Cassandra, Rafaela, Tabitha, and Irene were heading out and they both are going to take a picnic.

Then (Y/N) was holding a basket that he was carrying on....apples, bananas, grapes, sandwiches, and fruit drinks too that he was carrying it...because he was cooking and make the sandwich was made really good for the women and his children going to eat right away and the group were heading to there right away.

Raki: "GET BACK HERE, YOU THREE!!!!!!! YOU THREE ARE TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both were laughing out at him and they were running away from Raki who was chasing at the three of them and tries to catch up with them and (Y/N) was walking like slowly with his wives.

Michele: "Seems the three of them having fun...huh?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is...and here we both are...we are in the woods and where the lake really is and yeah this is good place for both of us are living here now." He said to them and make the wives were smiled up and they seen (Y/N) was sat there on the ground and then he was put the picnic basket down on the ground and he was sat there with his wives and chilling...his wives were dressing normal and they got their weapons with them.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was thinking and then he just sat there and chilling for himself but he was start to humming with the music for what he really love and he was listening it in his head and make him was remembered about his own past when he was playing with his own parent 

I let my soul fall into you

I never thought I'd fall right through

I fell for every word you said

You made me feel I needed you

And forced my heart to think it's true

But I found I'm powerless with you

Now I don't need your wings to fly

No, I don't need a hand to hold in mine this time

You held me down, but I broke free

I found the love inside of me

Now I don't need a hero to survive

'Cause I already saved my life

When (Y/N) was sat there and make him feeling headache in his head and he was feeling tired going through like he want to see his parent....it was the devil's fault for what he done...he make a deal with him and then (Y/N) want to take his own revenge for his own parent for what the monster did to him and his life...and he want to avenge for his own parent.

Michele: "(Y/N), are you alright?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Michele and gave her a smile.

(Y/N): "I'm fine at all, Michele." He said to her and make her was smile little bit and then she just looking at (Y/N) who was tries his best to keeping him smile little bit and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the sun over there and it is glowing bright up right away and make (Y/N) just sat there and he was shook his head and he need to focus back to doing his new life.