Chapter 13: The Training Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his home and make him was turn his head to look around and he feeling peaceful that he love his own family and make him was stood right there and then he just cooking the foods for the children, claymores, and his lovers too. After he was done with the cooking with the meal and make him was turn his head to look at the women who were dresses normal clothes for what Michele gave it to them...the clothes for the girls that they are dressing up right away and then (Y/N) was smile little bit.

After (Y/N) was done with the meals and then (Y/N) was take his shirt out and because the smell when he was cooking the foods and he just become shirtless but the women were blushing hard for what they both saw (Y/N) had a great perfect body and he was looks like badass with great hot body and make them were interesting at him.

Clare: "*Oh my...*" She thought herself.

Jean: "*H-H-Hot!*" She thought herself.

Miria: "*T-T-That's how he had a scars on his body and all everything.*" She thought herself and then Undine tries to hide her blushes and make her was thinking about this situation and then she seen him who was stronger and faster than anyone for what she saw...she seen him how workout like this and when (Y/N) was grab the black leather jacket to putting it on and he turn his head to look at the women and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, get your gears and weapons...we are going to train right now." He said to them and make them both were surprises and then Miria asked (Y/N).

Miria: "When?"

(Y/N): "Right now." He said to them and he was surprise them that he want them to be trained and be professional as him and when they both were look at each others and they thinking about it and then they were grab their gears right away and they both were prepare to fight at him...but he testing them with their powers.

Emma: "Dad, where are you going?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm going out with the others...but don't worry I'll be back soon." He said to her.

Emma: "Okay..." She said.

Ray: "Hey, dad! Make sure that everything is alright? Because I don't want to see you were get hurt!" He said to (Y/N) and then he was nod his head to him and he told his son that he is going to be alright and there is no need to worrying about it and when (Y/N) was smile little bit and he love how his sons and daughter were worrying about him but he doesn't want them to be hurt or anything like this.

Time Skip Later.

(Y/N): "This is where we are gonna train here." He said to them.

" He said to them

Helen: "Whoa...." She said in surprise.

Deneve: "This is where you were been train with Michele?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to Deneve and he explaining to them about how he was training with her and turns out that she was feeling good to be alright with (Y/N) and then he turn his head to look back at the women who had their gears out and their swords too that they both readying to fight at (Y/N) right away.