Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley

3rd POV:

Previously Of Claymore: The Boogeyman Of Hell.

Rigardo: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pains by (Y/N) hitting the shit out of him and make him was spat lot of bloods out of hi...

Rigardo: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pains by (Y/N) hitting the shit out of him and make him was spat lot of bloods out of his mouth and then (Y/N) was goes crazy and more fucking crazy. Then Miria, Clare, Flora, Jean, Deneve, and Helen were got their jaws hanging like surprises for what they both saw (Y/N) beating the shit out of Rigardo and make him get lot of bloods out and finally (Y/N) gave Rigardo with a dropkick hit him in the chest so hard and make him sent away.

When (Y/N) was stepped back and then he use his Yamato sword do the judgement cuts at the monster with his powerful sword and beating the shit out with slashes and cuts at him.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "You Shall Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to the Lion and then he use his powerful Yamato sword out and then doing the judgment cut with his own finisher move with disappeare fastest and he slashing at many things on the Silver Eye Lion and make him was slashes into pieces and then all the pieces comes from Silver Lion was dropped out.

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When (Y/N) was land down on the ground and he slowly put his Yamato sword goes back to normal and make the pieces of Silver Lion was dropped down.

PROVOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Scum...." He said to himself and then he was stood right there with his flames goes bright glowing up.

I AM RECLAIMER OF MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BORN IN FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAMILY CREST IS DEMON OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!