Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Griffon: "That was a good shit back there, (Y/N)!!!!! I mean you just goes crazy with the Fatality!" He said to (Y/N) and make him sigh out.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "It was...now then let's s focus back to the other." He said to him and make him was turn around to look at the Claymores who got their swords about to drawn but they looks like awe with amaze and make (Y/N) chuckle and put his sword on his shoulder and then Shadow with Nightmare who stood beside with him and then he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "So...which one of you are the leader?" He asked them and make him was stood right there and he was waiting for them to ask right away and then (Y/N) sigh out and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Boy...this is getting weirder for what I thought....now which one of you are gonna talk or not?" He asked them and then Miria was show herself and she said.

Miria: "I am...the leader." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was her and make her come out of her hiding and he was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I see...so that was you back there when I see you...now then I am not here to fight you or any Claymores or anything but I'm here to help you all." He said to her and make the other Claymores were murmuring and whispering to each others about what they tries to do and they both thinking about what he says the truth of it. When (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he start to transform back to his own human form and then (Y/N) is show his face to the claymore women who were surprises with blushes and they saw his face with hair wave and he had sunglasses on.

 When (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he start to transform back to his own human form and then (Y/N) is show his face to the claymore women who were surprises with blushes and they saw his face with hair wave and he had sunglasses on

(Y/N): "Hehehe...." He was chuckle little bit.

There was the sound of metal boots approaching as Rafaela with Michele who looked at the spectacle before they both made it here and they were twitched.

Rafaela: "That boy gets himself into all sorts of trouble." She said to herself.

Michele: "Come on now, Rafaela...let him had some fun...you know that is my darling back there." She said to her and make the eye woman who was sigh little bit and then the other Claymores were surprises for what they both saw the two legends who was here right on the time and that is Michele and Rafaela.

Miria: "N-N-Number 5, Rafaela and Number 103! W-What are you two doing here?" She asked her.

Rafaela: "I've been assigned by the Organization to keep an eye on this hellion." She said to her.

Michele: "It's been long time to reunion with the other Claymores." She said to them and her too and then Miria was ask Michele like how long did she knew with (Y/N) because she is fallen love with him. When Ophelia who was arrive here right away and make the women were surprise to see Ophelia and then Miria had no idea what's going on between Clare and Jean that she knew this...man...this man who was turn into Ghost Rider and then he just done with killing all of these motherfuckers by himself.