Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to Mephisto.

In Somewhere Else.

Mephisto: "I'll take the throne back by myself...but first I need reinforcement!" He shout out little bit to be angry and scary and there he is...the false King Of Hell was sat on the rock for himself and he was sat there and he just getting pisses off about what happened back there and he want to take back to his throne.

the false King Of Hell was sat on the rock for himself and he was sat there and he just getting pisses off about what happened back there and he want to take back to his throne

Mephisto.

Mephisto is an extra-dimensional Demon who rules a fiery pocket dimension that he calls "Hell" or "Hades" although it is neither the Hell of the Christian religion nor the Hades ruled by Pluto, the Olympian god of the dead. Mephisto calls his extra-dimensional realm "hell" in order to exploit Earth human beings' belief in a single being of absolute evil, who is often referred to as Satan, who rules such a realm. Mephisto resembles the traditional visual conception of the devil. (It is not known whether this is Mephisto's true appearance, or one that he has adopted in order to resemble the devil). He also allows himself to be called names that human beings give to their conceptions of devils, such as Mephisto, a shortened form of Mephistopheles, the name given to the devil in the Faust legends and of a possible fallen angel.

Indeed, Mephisto has allowed people to believe him to be Satan himself, however, Mephisto is not Lucifer. Mephisto's domain is inhabited by himself, by lesser demons who serve him, and by the astral forms of certain deceased human beings, which have been trapped in the bodies of demons. These demonic bodies imprisoning human spirits have been magically altered to resemble the deceased's mortal human forms. Mephisto is continually seeking to add more spirits of sentient beings to his realm by inducing living sentient beings to submit their wills to his. Mephisto apparently seeks primarily to enslave human souls, although he will go after those of extraterrestrials on Earth as well.

Mephisto: "Hmmm....I need a new plan to take care Ghost Rider." He said to himself and then he was sat there and thinking about something else and make him was sat there little bit for awhile and then he heard there were two footsteps coming here right away.

Mephisto: "Finally...what took you two so long?" He asked them.

???1: "Sorry, my lord. We are check out that make sure if there anything in this world...but we found something interest about there were monsters in this world." He said to Mephisto and this make Mephisto heard about it...in this new world for what (Y/N) ride through the multiverse of this world.

Mephisto: "I see...go on...I want to heard it." He said to the unknown demon and make him was sigh and he explaining to him about there were youma in this world and also some awakened beings and then other warriors who were around here...the Claymores that they both were tries to hunt and kill the Youma by themselves and took any last one of these youmas down by themselves.